Last Days

Author Topic: Last Days  (Read 3860 times)

afi_village

• LITW

Last Days
« on: September 22, 2005, 07:45:13 AM »
 has anyone watched last days?  with the amazing michael pitt also known for his amazing role in the village!

i really liked it but some people thought it was boring.  i thought it was beautiful, and michael pitt freaked me out he was so good, and how much did he look like kurt cobain? (even if it is just 'inspired' by him)  he must have lost so much weight for it.  anyway, i cried when he sang that song.  how could anyone think it was boring?

well, i just thought it was kinda relevent to the whole m night board thing.  any thoughts?

OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

unlimited6

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
    you get what you get because you do what you do.
Last Days
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 06:44:00 AM »
 i couldntr find that one at my local video store, last days thought id check it out, but i guess i wont now..lol....its unfortunate mr cobain passed on nirvan was a great band,nirvana....that is....anyways if anyone knows where i can get the dvd that would be great. thank you,have agreat day...
Tell me the story about why you're sad. cole sear-"the sixth sense"

afi_village

• LITW

Last Days
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 09:24:20 AM »
 i don't think it's out yet.  it australia it only came to cinemas a few weeks ago.  but we are like a year behind the rest of the world.  i think it might be comeing out in october sometime in america.

i would highly recomend it!

what's your favourite nirvana song?  mine's milk it.
OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

unlimited6

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
Last Days
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2005, 10:42:53 AM »
 so u meant it will hit theatres in october? or hit dvd in october?
sorry im just so tired from work and all right now,umm as for the nirvana songs i liked this one that had to do with apologies or something i dunno ill have to have ne of my interns get intothe dite i o\download music from so i can find it. site i mean,,,geees cant spell at all today.lol....anyways everyone have agood day...peeps,...

afi_village

• LITW

Last Days
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 09:04:51 PM »
 i meant it will be comeing out on dvd in october.

all apologies?  as in the song.  where do you work, it must be really tiring!

unlimited6

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
Last Days
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2005, 07:08:56 AM »
 its atiring boring job.....lol....but well worth the effort  i guess as far as pay so it pays the bills right now..ty ty ty for the song title..now ill be havin to listen to it agian after all these years...ok have agreat day everyone..

drudo182

• Praying with Anger

Last Days
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 02:16:17 PM »
 i want to see it but the DVD is so expensive and i am a poor college kid so I will wait til I can find it used and fairly cheap.

Gus Van Sant is one of my fav. directors. I loved Gerry, and Elephant so I will probably really enjoy Last Days.

-drew-