Introduction Thread

Author Topic: Introduction Thread  (Read 42921 times)

purekaos

• Praying with Anger

• http://www.kaoscarclub.com
Introduction Thread
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2005, 04:40:53 AM »
QUOTE (InDaShadows @ Mar 16 2005, 01:34 AM)
Hey everyone! I've been a big fan of Night for less than a year now...before I was  just a fan of Sixth Sense and Signs and didn't even make the connection that it was the same writer/director, nor did I know that he was the doctor in 6th Sense and the guy that killed the wife in Signs. I don't pay attention to details I suppose.  :P  After seeing the mocumentary, The Buried Secret, early one morning by accident, I became intruiged with Night and researched him on the internet and went and rented his films and re-watched them with new found appreciation. I may have jumped on the Night train a little later than most of the people on here, but I'm really happy to have become a fan and I am happy to have found a new site for him. [/quote]
 thats exactly what i did, i was actually looking for the site in the mocumentry
but havent found anything like it. this is the most interesting site ive found by far.

kuddle kat

• Wide Awake

• Email
Introduction Thread
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2005, 01:29:49 PM »
 hi, everyone im carrie,love nights work hes great,hope evryone has a great week, bye for now carrie. :)  
Your friend, carrie.

afi_village

• LITW

Introduction Thread
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2005, 03:33:07 AM »
 hi, my name's kate.  

i'm a huge m night fan, even though i only just joined the site thing, i only just discovered it!

i live in australia.  
i LOVE afi.
the village gave me a soul.

pkk

OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

Sakamoto

• Unbreakable

• http://www.matrixfans.net
Introduction Thread
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2005, 03:47:39 PM »
 Welcome to all the new members. I haven't visited the site in so long... what a great mod I am. Anyway, I'm back!

Azi

• LITW

Introduction Thread
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2005, 08:11:48 PM »
 Hi, how are you? Good, me too. Well, I am a dissappointed fan, and you will be seeing my posts everywhere, so get used to me.

>Azi

P.S. How you become a staff member? I know I just started, but I'll be ready soon.
It's like War of the Worlds
-Merrill, Signs

Specter

• Administrator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• NarniaFans
Introduction Thread
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2005, 11:33:50 PM »
 Well with time and good contributions to the community, getting on staff can be pretty easy.

Azi

• LITW

Introduction Thread
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2005, 10:01:48 PM »

thats exactly what i did, i was actually looking for the site in the mocumentry
but havent found anything like it. this is the most interesting site ive found by far.

The site from the mockumentary, if it hasn't already been too long, is nightshyamalan.com

>Azi
It's like War of the Worlds
-Merrill, Signs

Kee

• Praying with Anger

Introduction Thread
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2005, 05:06:44 PM »
 Hello! Just joined, I hope I'm not the only canadian person on this forum! :unsure:

M. Night forever!

Sakamoto

• Unbreakable

• http://www.matrixfans.net
Introduction Thread
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2005, 05:13:17 PM »
 You're not. :P

But you may be the only active one...

FallenAngel

• Wide Awake

Introduction Thread
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2005, 04:50:07 AM »
 Hi, everyone I love M. night's work (especially the village) and I'm glad I joined this site! it rocks!!

gonch

• Unbreakable

Introduction Thread
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2005, 08:45:15 AM »
 Welcome to the site, FallenAngel (or FA :P ).

Post a lot, and have a great time.

"Do you believe in the devil? You know, a supreme evil being dedicated to the temptation, corruption, and destruction

FallenAngel

• Wide Awake

Introduction Thread
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2005, 10:46:35 AM »
 Thanks!

Helstrom

• Wide Awake

Introduction Thread
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2005, 08:20:50 PM »
 Hey, new member here, just posting my first post.  Have been an M. Night fan for years, I think each of his films gets better than the last (The Village is my favorite).  Looking forward to Lady In The Water in a big way.

I've also recently started collecting some of the posters and lobby cards from his movies.

Well, I haven't said anything new or interesting, but it's only my first post after all...

Specter

• Administrator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• NarniaFans
Introduction Thread
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2005, 10:13:29 PM »
 Welcome to the site, Helstrom.  I'm hoping that the closer the next one comes, the more good discussion we can get outta the fans here.

Helstrom

• Wide Awake

Introduction Thread
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2005, 06:43:15 AM »
 Thanks, Specter.  I'm sure everyone will want to talk about Lady as the release date gets closer.  I know I will!