Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 178

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 183

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 184

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 220

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 223

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 235

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 250

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /homepages/3/d161544361/htdocs/mnightfans/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 268
Where Are You From?

Author Topic: Where Are You From?  (Read 51360 times)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: Where Are You From?
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2008, 11:27:30 PM »
Hello everyone!

I'm new on here, and I'm excited to have found a place that enjoys M Nights films as much as I do, hope to get to know you all well.
I'm from Philadelphia, PA, USA

Welcome to the forum, Zed..read my posts on the village ;D
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2008, 12:59:20 PM »
Welcome aboard ZEDTMBI.  Hope you enjoy the site.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Erin

• Signs

• The Future is Unwritten
« Reply #92 on: October 09, 2008, 12:35:43 PM »
lol French people  love to think France is still a great destination
So do most of the Dutch people, south France is quite a popular holiday destination...
I don't like France that much. Paris is beautiful, but the rest of the country just doesn't attract me. No offence, this is just my opinion...

I don"t live in Paris but in the south ! and I don"t really like it but I have to confess sometimes it's very nice . I live in a city with pretty good things to do :) but u know as a french girl I don't think Paris is France. Life is a quiet different that in other regions . You know if you want sun you go in the south, cold in the north east, water and coasts looking like ireland you go in Britania ( north west) great region ! :) Actually, I like France but not really the french . I don't consider them as very nice but some are pretty nice ! ( can someone learn me another word to replace nice ? )

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #93 on: October 09, 2008, 12:50:58 PM »
maybe try "kind" or "friendly".  I think that is a problem everywhere, some people are nice, others are just rude, it's somewhat the same here near D.C.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #94 on: October 09, 2008, 12:55:45 PM »
I don't consider them as very nice but some are pretty nice ! ( can someone learn me another word to replace nice ? )

proper, pleasant, amiable, refined, quality
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Erin

• Signs

« Reply #95 on: October 09, 2008, 01:06:06 PM »
I don't consider them as very nice but some are pretty nice ! ( can someone learn me another word to replace nice ? )

Thanks !!! does it mean exactly the same thing ?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #96 on: October 09, 2008, 01:12:49 PM »
well...
proper- the way it was meant to be
pleasant- pleasing
amiable- friendly/open
refined- polished, smooth, without rough edges
quality- especially of good quality, valuable, an asset

Erin

• Signs

« Reply #97 on: October 09, 2008, 01:33:06 PM »
okay thank you very much  !!!!  :D :D :D

shinchan

• The Village

« Reply #98 on: November 01, 2008, 11:54:24 AM »
Hi Guys
I am from Jakarta,Indonesia ^_^
pardon my english :)

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #99 on: November 01, 2008, 05:47:16 PM »
hellooo shinchan, welcome to the site...uhh..read my posts on the village ;D  -poke-

done.oh

• Unbreakable

« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2008, 12:19:54 AM »
well...
proper- the way it was meant to be
pleasant- pleasing
amiable- friendly/open
refined- polished, smooth, without rough edges
quality- especially of good quality, valuable, an asset

^^ wow, a living dictionary lol. 
I'm from Fiji, a far, far off place no one knows  ;D  It's not that bad, just hate the weather. 

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2008, 01:16:03 PM »
Cool, I leave meeting people who are from little known places.  Where is it?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2008, 02:49:32 PM »
fiji was really popular about 30 yrs ago..i think it was big with surfers or something.

done.oh

• Unbreakable

« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2008, 08:09:56 PM »
i never knew about that.  Its in the south pacific.  about 4000km southwest of Honolulu and 1100km north of New Zealand...if my geography is not rusted.  ;D 

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2008, 01:07:33 PM »
Cool, I just looked it up in a atlas, interesting little place.  Do you ever leave it?