Archived > Life of Pi

The Book: Reviews

(1/4) > >>

Sycron:
 Well, I'm currently in the process of finishing up the book, so I'll post my own review in a bit, but has anyone else read it? It's a very interesting premise, to say slightly more than the least. Lots of religious issues and questions, chock full of actual meaning. I'm very interested in seeing what Night does with it.

night-fan:
 I am in the middle of reading it at the moment as well.

Sakamoto:
 I had to read it for school, so immediate I had a negative attitude toward it. The entire first part, even though it was necessary later on, was boring as hell and formed most of my opinion of the book. Whenever people read it who aren't really big fans of reading, I suggest that they skip the entire first part and save themselves the trouble. Anyway, it was an interesting story, nothing too great, but I didn't mind it once I finished it. The end.... really something to make you think, but I don't want to say anything about it. But I'll certainly check out the movie when it's out.

Sycron:
 We're actually having an on-going discussion about the book right now in one of my classes. Ironically, I've been caught up doing other things so I haven't been able to finish the book off yet, but I hope to do so very soon.

night-fan:
 That book rocks. i have about 20 pages left to read.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version