Signs

Author Topic: Signs  (Read 5677 times)

night-fan

• Signs

Signs
« on: January 11, 2005, 03:47:44 PM »
  I was wondering....does anyone go to high school? if you do... does anyone ever talk about m. night at all?   most people at my school do not even know the name! no one here really  pays attention to life around them so that might be why.
NIGHT-FAN

Specter

• Administrator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• NarniaFans
Signs
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2005, 03:50:00 PM »
 I don't go to high school.  M. Night's name became bigger right after I graduated in 1999.  However, from what I hear, people that go to my youth group talk about his movies and love them.  We recently had a movie night where we watched Signs, and it's definitely a favorite of most of my friends.

afi_village

• LITW

Signs
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 03:12:22 AM »
 i had never heard anyone at my school talk about him until we started a new unit of 'thriller' films in media.  it was so cool, there was this full out HUGE conversation about all his films.  and everyone loved them, even the village, which was weird cause everyone i'd talked to before that said that they hated the village.

i guess there doesn't really come a time in many conversations to talk about him.

pkk
OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

Azi

• LITW

Signs
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 08:51:39 PM »
 I'm going into High School, and I have only met one person who did not like either Signs or The Village, which is surpirsing, considering that the school had about 2000 students.

>Azi
It's like War of the Worlds
-Merrill, Signs

MNightFan430

• The Village

Signs
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 02:51:06 AM »
 I talk about M. Night all the time at my school!  My drama teacher tells everyone, just to get me annoyed, that I'm a huge fan!  It doesn't  bother me though!  Kids at my school are always calling me a director because I always talk about his movies!  Some people think I'm too obsessed and get annoyed!  I guess I am!
See...tell him to see...  Tell Merrill to swing away.

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
Signs
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 12:17:46 AM »
 There's actually quite a few at my school (eleventh grade) that speak of him, and several of them are big fans of his movies, myself included, obviously.

I have a sixth sense

• Praying with Anger

Signs
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 05:45:16 PM »
 i am going into 11th grade...but i never heard ov it   :lol:  
img src='http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h239/jowyatthalliwell/iseedeadpeople.jpg' border='0' alt='user posted image' />
xXsixth sense forever Xx
like my banner? i take requests...email me..jowyatthalliwell@hotmail.co.uk

visitorkyle97

• Wide Awake

SIGNS visitor
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2007, 10:49:52 PM »
The Movie; SIGNS is what lured me to this site.
WHERE TO START? [I'm new here].

visitorkyle97

• Wide Awake

SIGNS visitor
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 10:00:01 PM »
i don't see dead people. in fact; i don't see living people. is there not a soul
out there in this 'SIGNS' cornfield that hasn't forgotten this movie? is tonight
party-night at AREA 51? [certainly no one told me].