Signs 2 - What Aliens Want

Author Topic: Signs 2 - What Aliens Want  (Read 9972 times)

Mr. Mammal

Specter

• Administrator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• NarniaFans
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 02:20:36 PM »
 That's pretty funny stuff.  LOL!

night-fan

• Signs

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 11:16:50 AM »
 Very funny. I would want to see that if it was real.
NIGHT-FAN

the truth is out there

• Unbreakable

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 07:31:54 PM »
 Very Very FUNNY LOL :lol: :lol:
"your son has made are storys true"
There are 35 pages and 124 illustrations in the average comic book.

A single issue ranges in price from #1.00 to over $140,000.

172,000 comics are sold in the U.S. every day.

Over 62,780,00

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
Signs, Aliens, And God... Oh My!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2005, 09:15:33 PM »
 If signs 2 comes out,,then it will be about,,,,

Phoenix playing baseball with the alien....lol...

But can anyone tell me that WHAT DOES THE END OF SIGNS MEANS....
the little boy comes alive and he says,,someone saved me,,,,was it the alien who save the little boy?

-Rohan

Azi

• LITW

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 09:00:53 PM »
 When he says, "did someone save me?" the last thing he saw before he awoke in his father's hands was the alien. Graham cries because he realizes God's intervention. This was an amazing movie...

>Azi
It's like War of the Worlds
-Merrill, Signs

gonch

• Unbreakable

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 10:32:03 AM »
QUOTE (Azi @ Jun 12 2005, 09:00 PM)
When he says, "did someone save me?" the last thing he saw before he awoke in his father's hands was the alien. Graham cries because he realizes God's intervention. This was an amazing movie...

>Azi [/quote]
 Exactly.

It's basicly a movie about the importance of fate, and the way it affects our lives.

And aliens.

"Do you believe in the devil? You know, a supreme evil being dedicated to the temptation, corruption, and destruction

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 02:56:09 PM »
<!--QuoteBegin-gonch+Jun 13 2005, 10:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonch @ Jun 13 2005, 10:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Azi+Jun 12 2005, 09:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azi @ Jun 12 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> When he says, "did someone save me?" the last thing he saw before he awoke in his father's hands was the alien. Graham cries because he realizes God's intervention. This was an amazing movie...

>Azi [/quote]
Exactly.

It's basicly a movie about the importance of fate, and the way it affects our lives.

And aliens. [/quote]
 Great, but do you guys think that Aliens Are REAL, but as far as I think that ALIENS are true, if WE HUMANS exists in an planet called earth in urniverse then there are possibilities of other INTELLIGENT BEINGS live in another world, it can't happen that we humans only exists,, and I love SIGNS because it is ten times better than Steven Speilberg's ET, and the coming soon WAR OF THE WORLDS, ALIENS must not look like that, What ever Shayamalan thought of ALIEN in Signs it looks too perfect...

-Rohan
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 10:07:26 PM by Mr. Mammal »

gonch

• Unbreakable

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2005, 04:47:40 AM »
 Signs is great because it looks so...real.

In this movie, there aren't any heros who try to save the world and kill the aliens...they're just trying to save themselves.

And yes, I do believe in aliens...there are millions of planets in the whole universe, and I think it's a little arrogante to think that this one is the only one with life in it.

"Do you believe in the devil? You know, a supreme evil being dedicated to the temptation, corruption, and destruction

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2005, 07:47:21 PM »
QUOTE (gonch @ Jun 14 2005, 04:47 AM)
Signs is great because it looks so...real.

In this movie, there aren't any heros who try to save the world and kill the aliens...they're just trying to save themselves.

And yes, I do believe in aliens...there are millions of planets in the whole universe, and I think it's a little arrogante to think that this one is the only one with life in it. [/quote]
 Hi,

Yeah I agree with you, that it can't happen that only PLANET EARTH HAS humans and intelligence, have you heard about Steven Speilberg's WAR OF THE WORLDS, I will watch it as he is my favorite director after Shyamalan, but I know how he created aliens,,they all look like Reptiles,,,I don't think so that humans in the other worlds would look like reptiles...

oh yea, I am actually a building a fan site on SIGNS.

-Rohan

Azi

• LITW

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2005, 11:36:40 AM »
 Are you asking the right question? It should not be "are aliens real", but instead "would my God create another race?"

-Merrill, Signs

gonch

• Unbreakable

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2005, 06:30:06 AM »
 Ah...the God factor.

I prefer to believe more on the scientific side, than in the religious side of the question.

There are millions of stars in the universe. There are probably millions of planets in the universe. So, there are many chances that at least one of those planets has life in it.

That's what scientists think.

However, more religious persons think...

Why would God create another race? Aren't we His favourittes? Aren't we the ones He loves?

Hhhhmmm...

afi_village

• LITW

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2005, 08:25:59 AM »
 i totally agree with the scientific side of what you said.  i think it's so self centered of people to think that we are the only ones in such a huge universe.  

but in reference to you're god/religion question.  wouldn't this other planet have their own god?  not the same one as us?  i mean, even on one planet we have so many different gods, imagine the difference accross a universe.  am i taking this too far...

i think i'll be quiet now.

pkk

OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

gonch

• Unbreakable

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2005, 04:08:31 PM »
 I completely agree with you.

If alien civilizations do exist (and they do), then they must believe in a different Gods. Or maybe they don't even believe in a God. Maybe they only believe in the scientific side of life.

What a complex issue...

Azi

• LITW

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2005, 11:05:42 PM »
 It's like contemplating the origins of the universe. Scientists claim that the Big Bang started it all, but they don't know why or how it occurred. And it didn't create the universe. It just spread matter outward, like dropping oil into a cup of water, forming clumps and surface tension (atmospheres). But once again I am answering the wrong question. It should not be how we are here. How the universe is here. We cannot help that. And if you believe that God created the universe, then how is He here? Science has proven that God exists through antimatter science. Now the question is why?

Simply put, it's just oil and water.

>Azi
-Merrill, Signs