Signs 2 - What Aliens Want

Author Topic: Signs 2 - What Aliens Want  (Read 10010 times)

afi_village

• LITW

Signs, Aliens, And God... Oh My!
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2005, 09:23:06 AM »
 i don't think god exists or was created to make the world and it's lifeforms.  i think that the lifeforms created him to give them hope in their world that is filled with so much hatered that human society has created.  we also created a god to help us not be so scared of death, the ultimate unknown.

do you think animal species on earth have gods?  cause isn't that one of the factors to becoming considered an inteligent lifeform.  what is we had other inteligent life on this planet without even knowing it, and it was smarter than us, so it kept itself hidden.

ok, i think that's going a bit far, but i think in the future we will have other inteligent lifeforms evolving on earth.  we won't even have to look to other planets.

pkk

OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

Villagelover

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2005, 07:19:58 PM »
 Greetings fellow M. Night Fans......

I just wanted to comment on a couple things. First of all, Signs was amazing and it did seem to have to do more with God being ultimately in control than it did with aliens. M. Night said the title means two things: First the crop circle signs and second signs that there is "someone" watching out for us. As a thriller, it was my favorite of M.Nights movies so far.

As for the whole God debate, while I respect everybody's opinion dont try to say "Science" is against the existence of a God. If science tells us anything it tells us that life is extremely complex and designed. One cell is more complicated than your computer or a factory. The DNA library of information in our bodies is more compact than several libraries. Nobody would believe a car or computer came together "randomly" why believe life and the universe did? I dont have enough faith to belive that.

Thats it for me peeps. Take care

PS. Cant wait until Lady in the Water comes out

afi_village

• LITW

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2005, 02:03:46 AM »
 in complete agree-ance.

can't wait either!

pkk

OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

The Real Mr.Glass

• Wide Awake

Signs 2 - What Aliens Want
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2006, 09:54:29 PM »
 That's pretty funny stuff...

It made me think though. Do you'll think M. Night will ever do a sequel? I hope not. I hope every movie he makes is as different and original as the last.

f

visitorkyle97

• Wide Awake

SIGNS visitor
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2007, 10:54:54 PM »
For The Movie SIGNS; a 2nd is not
neccesary.