Look Here

Author Topic: Look Here  (Read 3319 times)

the truth is out there

• Unbreakable

Look Here
« on: March 25, 2005, 04:59:47 PM »
 Helo, and good afternoon.i sorry i just saw pisco
does any one know that in the village you know m.night is reading the newspaper you can see this face when the cop guy (sorry i forgot this name) opens the cooler the reflacion of m.night stareing at the newspaper. so if you dint know i gave you info about that seen. :ph34r:  
"your son has made are storys true"
There are 35 pages and 124 illustrations in the average comic book.

A single issue ranges in price from #1.00 to over $140,000.

172,000 comics are sold in the U.S. every day.

Over 62,780,00

Specter

• Administrator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• NarniaFans
Look Here
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2005, 05:02:53 PM »
 Yeah, That's pretty cool.  It was a trick that he used.

FallenAngel

• Wide Awake

Look Here
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 05:08:32 AM »
 Yeah, I noticed that. It was cool.

Mr. Mammal

Look Here
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 06:36:22 PM »
 Personally, I thought it was contrived and predictable. But that's just me.

gonch

• Unbreakable

Look Here
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 07:26:59 AM »
 Shyamalan appear in all of his movies, I think. He was a doctor in Sixth Sense, a cop in The Village, and the one who killed Mel Gibson's wife in Signs...hhmm... but I don't know about Unbreakable. I don't remember seeing him in that one... but I haven't seen that movie in some time, so...

"Do you believe in the devil? You know, a supreme evil being dedicated to the temptation, corruption, and destruction

Mr. Mammal

Look Here
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 09:33:24 AM »

QUOTE (gonch @ Jul 29 2005, 07:26 AM)
Shyamalan appear in all of his movies, I think. He was a doctor in Sixth Sense, a cop in The Village, and the one who killed Mel Gibson's wife in Signs...hhmm... but I don't know about Unbreakable. I don't remember seeing him in that one... but I haven't seen that movie in some time, so... [/quote]
He was the fellow in the stadium whose coat David checked for drugs.

afi_village

• LITW

Look Here
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2005, 06:55:49 AM »
 yeah, that one's cool.  why didn't he find any drugs?  was it on a different day or something?  maybe he checked the wrong pocket...?  

anyone know?

pkk

OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

Mr. Mammal

Look Here
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2005, 10:10:17 AM »

QUOTE (afi_village @ Jul 31 2005, 06:55 AM)
yeah, that one's cool.  why didn't he find any drugs?  was it on a different day or something?  maybe he checked the wrong pocket...?  

anyone know?

pkk [/quote]
He was wearing a coat different from the one in the flashback. So, yes, it was probably on a different day.

The Real Mr.Glass

• Wide Awake

Look Here
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2006, 10:51:05 PM »
 It's interesting, his cameos. Some are really big parts, like in Signs, he is a big character. And in others he is just merely there, like in the Village, all you see is his reflection. I wonder if he'll be in Lady in the Water.

He should be careful though, because every time I see him on screen I start cracking up and loose track of the story because I know he is the director.

f

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

• http://www.nate24.blogspot.com
Look Here
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2006, 04:24:12 PM »
 Thats what happened in the theatre at the Village. I noticed it and I was like "cool thats nifty" and then about 20 people behind me started making a big fuss about it...I really wanted them to shut up. I was excited about seeing him in the movie but I was really interested in the story. My biggest pet pieve- people talking in movie theatres. (I even got mad when my friend was talking to me during the Lady in the Water teaser when I went to see Harry Potter.)

They say this one has a surprise ending.
~Dr.Hill42