Films > Signs

I Hate Signs

(1/21) > >>

Micky-D's:
 man this movie is stupid who ever has a problem with this should explain to me why this is such a fantastic movie which it is not.  

PS. Ronold Mcdonold

Azi:
 This is my favorite movie ever made. And ou want to know why? I'll tell you why. Because it's good.

First, this movie is so scary. I mean, who didn't have the same expression as Merril when he saw the Mexican alien? Shyamalan seamlessly blended J-horror with american acting, more so than the Ring or the Grudge could have ever hoped.

Second, this is an excellently directed and written film. It slowly unravels into a scary film, not like the crap-horror in america today.

Third, M. Night Shyamalan is in it!

>Azi

Micky-D's:
 Wow! Azi you have changed my whole perspective behind signs.  You should be a staff member. i just watched it again and i see what you mean.  Yea with the Mexican Alien it was how do I say it el perro es delisoso.  Thats french for the best movie ever.  Wow this was a great movie and you change the way i watch his movies.

PS.  ;)  

gonch:
 This is a great movie. I agree with everything that Azi said, and I loved every second of it.

If you don't like it... well, that's your opinion. What do you want us to do? You want us to change your opinion? Lol...I don't really know if we can do that...

I loved every second of this movie, I loved how real it looks, and I love all the concepts of fate and coincidences that exist in the movie.
It doesn't have spaceships, weird eight legged aliens, or crappy CGI. It just tells us an amazing, beautiful story, that shows us the life of a small family, and how the alien imvasion affects them.

The acting is pretty good, and I think Shyamalan did a great job as a director and as a writer. The movie is amazing in both of those aspects....

And if you don't like it...well, that's your problem :P . You have your opinion, I have mine.

Azi:
 Did you not hear him? He just said that he now appreciates the scope of Shyamalan's movies. What more could you want?

>Azi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version