I Hate Signs

Author Topic: I Hate Signs  (Read 30629 times)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: I Hate Signs
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2008, 02:45:32 PM »
lol.. last night i saw cloverfield, the blair witch project, and hancock all for the first time.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2008, 01:10:23 PM »
Where in the world do you get the time to watch three movies in a night?
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2008, 02:33:00 PM »
stay up late?  ;D
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2008, 01:05:18 PM »
And how early did you get up?

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2008, 01:06:11 PM »
i don't remember, lol

Decadent Sympozium

• Unbreakable

• Email
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2008, 01:15:47 PM »
Ah, blairwitch project, one of the biggest hyped crap I've seen back then...

Ah, cloverfield, one of the biggest hyped crap I've seen lately...

Ah, hancock, a pleasant, solid movie with wee bit of everything. and a wonderful soundtrack...Takes five people to do such sountrack. Or just one Newton Howard...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 03:58:08 PM by Decadent Sympozium »
Manoj Night Shyamalan is Charles Baudelaire of movie art. That is non-deniable. Baudelaire's value is non-deniable.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2008, 01:06:18 PM »
Actually, the soundtrack for Hancock was just done by John Powell.

Rulm

• Twitter
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2009, 04:17:25 PM »
Ah, blairwitch project, one of the biggest hyped crap I've seen back then...

Ah, cloverfield, one of the biggest hyped crap I've seen lately...

Ah, hancock, a pleasant, solid movie with wee bit of everything. and a wonderful soundtrack...Takes five people to do such sountrack. Or just one Newton Howard...

I liked the Blair Witch & Cloverfield.

Hancock was one of the worst Will Smith flicks I've seen.  :o

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2009, 11:03:12 PM »
I liked Hancock a lot. It really captures the essence of what it is to be a super hero. However, I don't like the plot twist. That happened with 7lbs as well as I am Legend..wtfxx

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2009, 10:10:03 AM »
I thought all three movies (Cloverfield, The Blair Witch Project and Hancock) where alright. I love Cloverfield, The Blari Witch Project and Hancock where fine, but not the greatest movies ever.
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2010, 04:14:05 PM »
I have seen none of those, and don't really have that much of an interest in seeing them, except for Cloverfield.

Kuzon

• Personal Text
    Me withOUT hair...
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2010, 08:01:07 PM »
I saw Hancock at a friends house once but I haven't seen the others yet... :-\
ジャクソン

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2010, 03:11:16 AM »
I have seen none of those, and don't really have that much of an interest in seeing them, except for Cloverfield.

Kuzon and Mr_Glass, do some research into the easter eggs before you watch Cloverfield. It probably won't give away anything, and it adds another dimension to the film.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2010, 03:51:34 PM »
Okay, thanks for the tip.

Brabbel

• Praying with Anger

• Email
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2010, 06:15:07 PM »
Signs is the best movie I ever saw....(and YES I saw Inception), its directing and writing was perfect, the actin...brilliant, Gibsins best performance, one of JNHs best scores (just three noites, but so different feelings, the thrilling part in the beginning, nervous in the middle, in the finale sometimes terrifying, then hopeful, you can hear how Graham starts to "see" when he looks at the baseball bat or the glasses of water...and in the end, "hand of fate part 2" it's just sooo beautiful, how can this....psychoishy three notes sound that wonderful, it's like you're listening to god...oh no, excuse me, the listening-to-god-moment is the track "asthma attack" if god would have a theme, it would be THIS!)   then ther suspense....great, the zoom on the blank wall which was discussed in the beginning of this discussion, is just great, or how Night refuses to show the aliens....WOW...then his "twist" even though his twist are now kind of annoying, this one is his best, because it's no real twist.....and at last, the most imprtant point....the faith, everytime somebody asks me about my religion and beliefs my first question back is "did you see the film "signs"?...it just describes my faith" and so it does, I never go to the church, but I belief so much in God that I think I'm beliebing more than the pope ;-)   and "Signs" is like my personal bible, Grahams speech about the "2 groups" is my prayer, like the "pater noster"....and the crop circle symbol on the covers and posters is my faiths symbol...I'm even gonna go to get it tattooed on my left shoulder ;-)
"Swing Away!"