Sounds Cool

Author Topic: Sounds Cool  (Read 8210 times)

pyramid head

• Praying with Anger

Sounds Cool
« on: August 26, 2005, 11:38:00 AM »
 It sounds interesting. I definetly cant wait for this film. I'm glad its going to be a suspense/thriller. I'm hoping for a big twist at the end, and of course a lot of emotion. I do have a question though. Did night write the script? I would assume so but im just wondering. I know it will be nothing like that Tom Hanks movie Splash. This movie should be pretty creepy, if its thriller/suspense. Anyway, i cant wait for this.
e found one of the suits we kept under the floorboard

Mr. Mammal

Sounds Cool
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 03:37:56 PM »
 Yes, M. Night wrote the script.  

afi_village

• LITW

Sounds Cool
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2005, 02:09:36 AM »
 it does sound like it's going to be creepy!  it sounds kinda more morbid than his others...a bit.  i'm so excited!

pkk

OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

gonch

• Unbreakable

Sounds Cool
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2005, 10:57:48 AM »
 Yeah... I can't wait to see it. It sounds like it's gonna be pretty scary.

"A modest building manager named Cleveland Heep (Paul Giamatti) rescues a mysterious young woman (Bryce Dallas Howard) from danger and discovers she is actually a narf, a character from a bedtime story who is trying to make the treacherous journey from our world back to hers. Cleveland and his fellow tenants start to realize that they are also characters in this bedtime story. As Cleveland falls deeper and deeper in love with the woman, he works together with the tenants to protect his new fragile friend from the deadly creatures that reside in this fable and are determined to prevent her from returning home"

Looks EXTREMELY interesting...

Shyamalan initially started writing the story for his kids... and I think that I can see why :P.

However, the story seems scary, and I'm sure he'll turn into a great movie.

http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/nerble_-_bryce_dallas_howard_05.jpg' target='_blank'>http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/nerb...s_howard_05.jpg

^pic of Bryce as the narf.

"Do you believe in the devil? You know, a supreme evil being dedicated to the temptation, corruption, and destruction

Helstrom

• Wide Awake

Sounds Cool
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2005, 07:57:54 PM »
 Hello, new poster here... I couldn't access the picture of Bryce!   :(  I am genuinely distressed!  Dying to see what she looks like...

afi_village

• LITW

Sounds Cool
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2005, 05:25:24 AM »
 i can't see it either!  it says it's forbidden (that is so forbidden line village sounding!)  (but bad)

is it anywhere else?

OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

gonch

• Unbreakable

Sounds Cool
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2005, 04:17:46 AM »

"Do you believe in the devil? You know, a supreme evil being dedicated to the temptation, corruption, and destruction

Helstrom

• Wide Awake

Sounds Cool
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2005, 06:54:18 PM »
 It worked that time!  Is that really from the movie?  It looks like a photo shoot I've seen before.  Either way, it's hot.  You gotta love Bryce.

FYI, if you want to see some great pictures of Bryce, check out fan-poster.com.  The guy just sells prints off his computer, so I don't recommend spending any money here, but he does have a great selection of pictures to browse through.  A lot are red-carpet-premier candids, but there are some studio portraits that are sweet.

RDamo

• Praying with Anger

• http://www.cardomain.com/ride/752771
    • Email
Sounds Cool
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2005, 11:07:12 AM »
 Actually, that isn't a picture of her as a sea nymph,  I had the pleasure of being an extra in the movie all this wk and she had very long blond hair and is EXTREMELY pale with white make-up all over her for the movie.  

kuddle kat

• Wide Awake

• Email
Sounds Cool
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2005, 01:04:54 PM »
 oh really i bet that was fun for you r. so what was it like working as an extra?
did u get paid?. and what exactly did u have to do?,action scenes or anything?
ok well time for this lil kat to scat.sincerely,carrie....
Your friend, carrie.

gonch

• Unbreakable

Sounds Cool
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2005, 01:08:16 PM »
 Did you get to meet Shyamalan? Did you? DID YOU?!

(sorry about the pic. I really thought it was real, and not a fake)

RDamo

• Praying with Anger

• Email
Sounds Cool
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2005, 07:24:05 PM »
 I didn't get to meet him, we werent aloud to talk to him.  I shot a scene with him though where he was a foot away from me.  I don't think he liked me anyway, I was with a girl that was being annoying and loud when they were shooting and he turned and gave us a look.  I am pretty siked about being in the scene with him though.  I don't know if he is in the entire movie or that was the scene he makes his appearance.  I didn't see him in any other scene when I was there.  He kept everything pretty secretive even to the extras.  We didn't know what was going on most of the time.

RDamo

• Praying with Anger

• Email
Sounds Cool
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2005, 07:27:50 PM »
 They paid us $75 for a 12 hr shift.  It was horrible mon and tue cause it was freezing all night.  I shot a party scene.  even though  they didnt pay much I would of done it for free.  

afi_village

• LITW

Sounds Cool
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2005, 07:32:40 AM »
 oh my god!!!  that is so cool!  reading that was the highlight of my week!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

unlimited6

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
    you get what you get because you do what you do.
Sounds Cool
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2005, 09:27:04 AM »
 sounds like it was alot f fun,and carrie u look cute...lolyous should be in the movies girl. you can be in mine anytime..jk....im just teasing you. i am not a pbig perv ok.?
ok well have a great weekend evryone.
Tell me the story about why you're sad. cole sear-"the sixth sense"