Stuart Little

Author Topic: Stuart Little  (Read 3107 times)

jodylync

• Praying with Anger

• Email
Stuart Little
« on: July 11, 2008, 06:56:52 PM »
I don't see that anyone has mentioned that M. Night wrote the screenplay for Stuart Little (1999).  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0164912/

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: Stuart Little
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 04:25:19 AM »
yeah, i mentioned that in "m night should write a book" thread..or something like that. He's written a lot of crazy stuff if u look him up on amazon.com
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 03:21:57 PM »
Okay, I bought the DVD yesterday, watched it today.

Night did a good job for the screenplay. He even made me laugh, what I didn't expect 'cause it's a movie for children. I haseteded* to buy the movie, but I'm glad I did. Ofcourse, when people ask for it, I'll always say 'M. Night wrote it!' ;D

*Is this word spelled correctly?
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Unbroken

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 02:50:17 PM »
*Is this word spelled correctly?

I believe you were looking for "hesitated".  :)

I watched Stuart Little, and honestly didn't like it. In fact I was a little pissed M. Night changed the original story so much, the book is a delightful classic and way better. I try to blame that on his co-writer Greg Brooker though.  ;)

shinchan

• The Village

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 02:44:17 AM »
which stuart little?the mouse whom being adopted by humans family?the white mouse?he wrote the screenplay to that film?Oh My God,there is so many facts that i just know by joining this site.Thanks god i joined this site
pardon my english :)

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 05:22:32 AM »
The first Stuart Little movie. The family movie about a white mouse getting adopted by a family, yes!

@ Unbroken: you're right. Let's blame all the stuff we didn't like on Greg Brooker :P
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...