Hello

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1866 times)

Azi

• LITW

Hello
« on: September 14, 2005, 08:54:22 AM »
 Music to my Ears

?Always cherish the role of the music that is in you culture, and your life, or else you?ll regret it for the rest of your life!?  I will always recollect my grandfather?s words of wisdom.  Music plays an enormous role in our life and culture.  In my life and culture, the role music plays is it shows emotions, wakes me up in the morning, and it.
   A major role music plays in my culture is that it shows emotions.  Modern musicians use music to express certain emotions that would only feel right if they were in song.  Love songs (the most common type) help musicians, or even common people like myself, express their inner emotions toward another. In hopeful songs, the music?s role is to enlighten spirits and bring an aura of hope.  After the terrible acts of 9/11, many country music stars came together and wrote ballads, duets, and even simple solos to brighten the hopes and dreams of the American people and, most importantly, the families of the victims.  Happy songs let musicians tell about an experience they had or a situation the turned out good that just made them feel blissful.  
   In addition to showing emotions, music?s role in my culture and my life is to wake me up in the morning.  Imagine for a moment that you?re sleeping in your bed.  It?s still dark outside as the morning fog creeps in.  A cool breeze is brushing up your window and sinking into your room.  It is 6:15, and you hear a loud, but relaxing, jazz band playing near your bedside.  It is time to wake up.  This is a very important role that music plays in my life.
   Lastly, music plays various other roles in my life and culture.  Though most musicians don?t want to admit this, but they create music just to make money.  The role of music to them and many others, including me, is just to make a quick buck.  When it comes down to this, there are no emotions spread or any type of thought for others.  Another role of music is on cell phones.  In cell phones, ring tones are the songs that tell us when someone is calling us.  The music they play is probably the most important function of the phone.  Without, we would be clueless on whether or not someone is trying to call us.
Once you fully grasp the aspects of music, you can understand, to its entirety, the role for music in my culture and my life.  In my life and culture, the role music plays is it shows emotions, wakes me up in the morning, and various other roles. Music also plays a big role in my life. I will always remember my grandfather?s words of wisdom: ?Always cherish the role of the music that is in you culture, and your life, or else you?ll regret it for the rest of your life!?

It's like War of the Worlds
-Merrill, Signs

unlimited6

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
    you get what you get because you do what you do.
Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 07:33:11 AM »
 that was agreat post,music is very nice at the end of a long hard days work.so keep listening.everyone have great weekend.now.
Tell me the story about why you're sad. cole sear-"the sixth sense"

Mr_Glass.1

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 08:03:20 PM »
I know this is really late to post on this, but I thought I would anyways.  That is a great post Azi.  Music plays a huge role in my life, especially movie scores, it helps me to relate to something that I'm feeling, or help me to find out what I should be feeling.  I own 33 soundtracks most of them use strong emotional pieces, but not all of them.  Music is huge.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village