Done Filming!

Author Topic: Done Filming!  (Read 3624 times)

danny

• Praying with Anger

Done Filming!
« on: October 26, 2005, 04:54:57 PM »
 Just thought everyone should know that the last day of filming for "lady in the water" was fri. Oct 21st.  This is great new just because of the fact that the film is 1 step closer to be on the big screen!  I also heard from the same source that for the trailer there will be no footage. Night said in a recent interview w/ the hollywood reporter that he doesnt want anyone to see 1 frame of the movie until they are in the movie theatres? kinda crazy but im sure night knows what he is doing......

Thoughts?   Comments?

Specter

• Administrator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• NarniaFans
Done Filming!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 10:21:35 PM »
 Wow, thanks Danny!  That's pretty crazy.. I'm glad that he's doing this, as people will be able to go into this movie with almost no expectations except for the rumors that they have heard.

afi_village

• LITW

Done Filming!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 02:22:36 AM »
 that is a really good idea.  i think that may have something to do with peoples expectations from the village...

well, i just think that's really smart.  bye
OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
Done Filming!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 03:26:17 PM »
 I also think that its a great idea that Shyamalan actually chose. Poeple will no nothing about the movie and they will got to theatres.
Also just recently heard that he would stop making films if they don't intact the theatrical windows, I have no clue what is theatrical windows.

-Rohan

drudo182

• Praying with Anger

Done Filming!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 02:13:41 PM »
 it will be a long time before they get rid of films in theatres, if at all.

dont worry about that.

this film sounds interesting though. cant wait to see some teasers.

unlimited6

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
    you get what you get because you do what you do.
Done Filming!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 06:17:19 PM »
 sounds lieka plan too me.lol, no trailers, i never see things till they hit dvd ,myself,too cheap i guess to pay out money...i guess...he he he.so me not seein trailers is no big deal...but im sure some wont be pleased..anyways have great one peeps...
Tell me the story about why you're sad. cole sear-"the sixth sense"

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
Done Filming!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 02:29:23 AM »
  I really don't know that why the theatre systems are actually getting very lower in market these days. In my film class there was a discussion about this that DVD is actually making everything dropped. People don't rush to theatres and wait for few months to grab any movie on DVD.

In my opinion they should put the DVD sales very lower and also release a movie on DVD atleast after 8 months, because there are some movies in 3 months you can see it on a  DVD.

Thats what actually bothering M.Night a lot.

They really should put DVD sales down.

Can you guys believe that there is ony 25.000 theatres around the USA. I can't believe I thought it would atleast 80.000.

-Rohan

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
Done Filming!
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2005, 02:31:48 AM »
 I think we guys must a very good POLL, that is DVD better or BIG theatre screen to watch a New favorite film?

To see that how many people defents DVD system and how many defends the theatre system.

I go for theatre system.

-Rohan

unlimited6

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
    you get what you get because you do what you do.
Done Filming!
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2005, 08:08:36 PM »
 thats a great pic of night.whered it come from please?,anyone know?.anyways just nmaybe if if i can scrape up some free time i may just head off to the theatre,i dunno im married and have kids so i hardly ever have time to actually go see amovie,busy with work and all these days.ok ill quit rambling now,have great weekend evryone.
Tell me the story about why you're sad. cole sear-"the sixth sense"

marco

• Personal Text
    "Look! A circle!" - "Yeah...what's the problem?"
Done Filming!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2005, 02:27:00 PM »
 I can't wait to see this film!Bryce Dallas Howard seems to be perfect for this role:I think Shyamalan has discovered a new star of Hollywood.
"Welcome to The Cove"

Hellmistress

• Praying with Anger

• http://dougjones.topcities.com/
Done Filming!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2005, 02:48:25 AM »
 Just to let you know that there will be some re-shooting in Philadelphia next week with actor Doug Jones ('Abe Sapien' in HELLBOY) who has just been cast.

HM
a href='http://dougjones.topcities.com/' target='_blank'>The Doug Jones Experience