Teaser Trailer To Be Shown With Harry Potter!

Author Topic: Teaser Trailer To Be Shown With Harry Potter!  (Read 2801 times)

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« on: November 07, 2005, 09:01:58 PM »
 According to JoBlo.com, A teaser trailer for "Lady in the Water" will be shown in front of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". The trailer isn't "attached" to the movie like the teaser for "Superman Returns" will be, so it's not a definite that all theaters will play the trailer. But having a trailer "accompanying" a movie is better than just being "in the can" so, in most cases, it will be seen with HP4. A teaser poster is due out around the same time frame.

I wonder what the trailer will be like, considering reports of M. Night not wanting to show a single frame of the movie.

I can't wait!

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 07:29:22 PM »
 WOW A teaser Trailer already ready to be aired. But too bad I can't go to watch HARRY POTTER its not kind of the movie I like to watch in a big screen! Just waiting for KING KONG, then THE NEW WORLD and then the most awaited LADY IN THE WATER.

-Rohan

afi_village

• LITW

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 05:08:30 AM »
 i swear i commented on this before...hmm.

i think i'm just going insane with afi mysteries.

anyway, am i the only one here who doesn't like harry potter?  i mean really, get over it it's just a kids book and i don't think it's really appropriate to show a trailer for an intelligent and beautiful (i assume) film at a kids movie.

still.

i'm way excited!  when is all this happening? i thought harry potter was out already.
OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

drudo182

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 05:09:20 PM »
 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is going to be one of the best films this year.

This was by far my favorite book so far and this film will be soooo rad.

Plus the new Lady teaser as well as Superman Returns teaser. That is like a dream. My head will probably explode before it even gets to HP.

-drew-

Ghanima

• Wide Awake

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2005, 03:37:30 PM »
 I heard somewhere that the trailer is all music and not a single frame of the film is shown.  I could be totally wrong, but whatever the case I'm still excited.

ps Harry Potter rules!

unlimited6

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
    you get what you get because you do what you do.
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2005, 04:45:13 PM »
 i just tried too log inot mnightonline thing site,and it just popped up page cant be displayed,i dunno though im no computer whiz,lol...has anyone visited that site please?,hope its agood one.
Tell me the story about why you're sad. cole sear-"the sixth sense"

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 07:24:53 PM »
QUOTE (unlimited6 @ Nov 15 2005, 04:45 PM)
i just tried too log inot mnightonline thing site,and it just popped up page cant be displayed,i dunno though im no computer whiz,lol...has anyone visited that site please?,hope its agood one. [/quote]
 Hi

M.Night Online is on now.

The link is this :  http://www.mnightonline.2ya.com' target='_blank'>http://www.mnightonline.2ya.com
No Pop Ups Nothing,,,

-Rohan

gonch

• Unbreakable

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 05:45:29 AM »
QUOTE (Ghanima @ Nov 15 2005, 03:37 PM)
I heard somewhere that the trailer is all music and not a single frame of the film is shown.  I could be totally wrong, but whatever the case I'm still excited.

ps Harry Potter rules! [/quote]
 Hmmm... yeah, I think it's probably gonna be someting like that, since he doesn't want to to show any actual footage.

ps Harry Potter totally kicks ass  :D  

"Do you believe in the devil? You know, a supreme evil being dedicated to the temptation, corruption, and destruction

mnightxphan

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2005, 01:26:10 PM »
 trust me, footage is shown i saw the trailer today..

Girl with Cat

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2005, 11:09:24 AM »
 I saw the teaser Trailer for The Lady in the Water and it is OUTSTANDING!  However, you must go to see the new Harry Potter movie to view the Trailer.  

M. Night is a wonderful human being he gives so much (Charities &  movies) to Phila. and the suburbs of phila.  Thank you M. Night......... we are truly greatful!

Can't wait till July 21st!

You have a Friend in Bucks County,

"Girl with Cat"   :D