Just A Question

Author Topic: Just A Question  (Read 1711 times)

cewen

• Praying with Anger

Just A Question
« on: November 20, 2005, 09:08:14 PM »
 Hi,
    I hope no one finds this disrespectful, I know some boards get very irratated if someone says something about (the person the forum is foucused on, in this case M's) personal life. I'm not sure it this falls in that catagory or not. however I'm going to ask anyway.
I'm not sure if anyone here knows what an Indigo is, hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about. If you do, has he ever mentioned something along thoese lines? Or does anyone think that of him? (and if you don't know what that is, it's certainly not an insult in any way, (other wise I'd have to insult my self as well.) )

Thanks Very much!

Azi

• LITW

Just A Question
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 04:50:31 PM »
 No insult whatsoever, and congratulations or whatever to you for both whatever you're talking about and your first post (was it? i think it was..). Nah; Shyamalan doesn't have superpowers. He's just extremely lucky. How do I know? Because if he could see into the future he'd realize the career mistake he's currently making.

Bedtime story my left kneecap.

>Azi
It's like War of the Worlds
-Merrill, Signs

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Just A Question
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 01:43:29 PM »
 M.Night doesn't have super power or something,,he is just a smart man, he was a smart kid and he grew up and he is just smart,,,cause dude,,, THIS BRAIN CAN GO ANYWHERE AND IT HAS CONNECTION WITH THE HEART,,,YOU HAVE TO HAVE HEART ALSO...

When M.Nights BRAIN works, He Brings Kick Ass Stories On the screen and since heart has a connection,,he make it with all his heart..

So No Super Powers.

-Rohan