Lady In The Water Ending!

Author Topic: Lady In The Water Ending!  (Read 5005 times)

MNSFAN

• Praying with Anger

« on: December 05, 2005, 05:28:32 PM »
 Paul Giamatti (Cleveland), is actually the narf. You see, all the other (special characters) are the story and he has been introduced to there world, only he can do nothing about it considering the story is already written out, whats going to happen is whats going to happen...

MNSFAN

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 10:43:52 AM »
 Also, Cleveland is an independent writer himself, and he writes storys. He's living an unfufilled life. His storys are what keeps him going. Then one night he falls a sleep writing. I imagine he wakes back up (in the viewers eyes) and bam theres Bryce as a narf. Its his dream though, now every tenant is now a deranged character in his story. He eventually wakes up, everything is normal except for Bryce entering the building for a place to stay. Obvious, fate and they fall in love. Very interesting work. Can't wait to see it on the big screen.

gonch

• Unbreakable

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 03:27:29 PM »
 Ah yes... interesting theories.

And so, they began... SPOILERS... yes...

So I'll just... step away from this forum.... slooooowly...

*runs like hell because he doesn't want to get the movie spoiled*

"Do you believe in the devil? You know, a supreme evil being dedicated to the temptation, corruption, and destruction

superhellconvoy

• Wide Awake

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 12:20:29 AM »
 I was an extra also(party scene), then what was the deal about no one at the party noticing the white creepy naked girl in a trench coat by the pool? Cleveland is the only one who can see her.
I noticed other things too, but a guy was sued for taking pics of the set with his camera phone. So I am too scared to say more. hahaha!
From what I saw, this should be a cool story.

Helstrom

• Wide Awake

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 06:57:22 PM »
 Here is the actual scripted ending to Lady In The Water:  Everyone discovers that they are actually actors in an M. Night Shyamalan movie and that the "Lady" is really Ron Howard's daughter, Bryce.

Wags

• The Happening

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 06:36:26 PM »
 Is that really the ending?  All a dream?  That seems like taking the easy way out, and doesnt really seem like something Night would do.  

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 02:43:53 PM »
QUOTE (Helstrom @ Dec 16 2005, 06:57 PM)
Here is the actual scripted ending to Lady In The Water:  Everyone discovers that they are actually actors in an M. Night Shyamalan movie and that the "Lady" is really Ron Howard's daughter, Bryce. [/quote]
 Thats a stupid idea and M.Night won't do that to his efforts and he is really a picky kind of guy. He wants everything his movies to be perfect and to be best for all people of this world.

So I am sure thats not the ending and also you better be quite for not getting sued..lol

-Rohan

G3xmeister

• Wide Awake

• Personal Text
    Villager.
    • Larsson & Nordahl
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 06:55:10 PM »
 Well, MNSFAN, I've heard that Night said in an interview that there wouldn't be  any plot twists in the end, so this sounds strange....
"Everyone has secrets. Life would be boring without secrets, don't you think?"

UltimateM.NightFan

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 02:32:32 AM »
 Extras? Sure, we know the ending and it wasn't a twist. Nice try though. (THE MOVIE WAS AWESOME!!!)

marco

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    "Look! A circle!" - "Yeah...what's the problem?"
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 03:23:50 PM »
Quote from: "MNSFAN"
Paul Giamatti (Cleveland), is actually the narf. You see, all the other (special characters) are the story and he has been introduced to there world, only he can do nothing about it considering the story is already written out, whats going to happen is whats going to happen...

Mmm...I can't follow you...
"Welcome to The Cove"