Unreleased Behind The Scenes Footage?

Author Topic: Unreleased Behind The Scenes Footage?  (Read 2007 times)

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« on: December 14, 2005, 07:18:34 PM »
 I remember reading about some behind the scenes docs about the ending of The Village. It was supposed to appear on the region 2 dvd but didn't. Anybody have any additional info?

spikeshinizle

• The Sixth Sense

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 02:04:06 AM »
 Ah yes, I remeber this.  HMV UK had the info up for a long time before the DVD was released, there were quite a few extra doco's set for the DVD.  I even ordered a second copy from them (I already had my first with the pretty weak behind the scenes stuff)...then release day came around and they changed it all to what was on the normal DVD.  I was so bummed out!  I dont know why they did it, but it sucks that they did.

Maybe they are going to save it for a special edition one day? *Please!*

afi_village

• LITW

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 07:07:22 PM »

QUOTE (spikeshinizle @ Dec 17 2005, 05:04 PM)
Maybe they are going to save it for a special edition one day? *Please!*[/quote]
that would be so good!  i'll pray with you...

i have noticed that m night doesn't like giving away the ending of his films in the bonus features...maybe it has something to do with that.  usually theres a lot of 'when you find out their secret' sort of stuff.
OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!