New Synopsis On Litw Site

Author Topic: New Synopsis On Litw Site  (Read 9927 times)

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

• http://www.nate24.blogspot.com
« on: December 26, 2005, 11:06:23 PM »
 We get to read a bit more on the summary for Lady in the Water. They've realeased a new synopsis on the official site. Tell me what you think.

http://ladyinthewatermovie.warnerbros.com/' target='_blank'>http://ladyinthewatermovie.warnerbros.com/     B)  

They say this one has a surprise ending.
~Dr.Hill42

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 06:30:33 PM »
 The synopsis sounds awesome, also can't wait anymore for more updates on the official website and some new trailers.

-Rohan

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 08:42:01 PM »
 Ya it does. I wonder how long it will be before another trailer. Also, have you heard anything as far as the score? I know Howard is doing it (obviously) but it probably wasn't done yet for the teaser. Any input?

~Dr.Hill42

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2005, 02:04:47 AM »
QUOTE (Dr.Hill42 @ Dec 30 2005, 08:42 PM)
Ya it does. I wonder how long it will be before another trailer. Also, have you heard anything as far as the score? I know Howard is doing it (obviously) but it probably wasn't done yet for the teaser. Any input? [/quote]
 Hey "Dr.Hill42,

Actually you know I am thinking about the release of the second trailer. And the answer to your question concerning about another trailer, in my opinion they might  release it around mid half of year 2006, Only counting between JAN-JULY between this time. I am talking about the BIG TRAILER though.

Also yes, the music will be only by Howard I am sure about that. Also in this recent first trailer its "Josh Groban" is Josh Groban doing the main soundtrack of Lady In The Water?

I also think that they will release an another short TRAILER of the LADY IN THE WATER in coming months probably, because they need more promotions.

-Rohan

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 07:02:36 PM »
 Rohan, I would definately agree with you. Trailer mid April eh? Also, yah I really did love the music in the trailer. I found out right away who it was and got the music like *snap* that. Love it. Ya I was pretty sure about Howard doing the score. Thats good. I love his work. My fav score of his?...probably Unbreakable. Very emotional. How bout you?

~Dr.Hill42

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 04:53:29 PM »
QUOTE (Dr.Hill42 @ Dec 31 2005, 07:02 PM)
Rohan, I would definately agree with you. Trailer mid April eh? Also, yah I really did love the music in the trailer. I found out right away who it was and got the music like *snap* that. Love it. Ya I was pretty sure about Howard doing the score. Thats good. I love his work. My fav score of his?...probably Unbreakable. Very emotional. How bout you? [/quote]
 Hi Dr.Hill42,

Yes, I do love the score of "Unbreakable" it is so emotional. But is there any soundtrack of "Unbreakable"? Somewhere so I can download or buy.

Yeah the big trailer might come out in April as you said it, also a short will be coming out for sure sooner for getting more promotions.

have you seen the LADY standing on the pool picture? I have it on my website at  http://www.mnightonline.2ya.com' target='_blank'>http://www.mnightonline.2ya.com

you will see it under headlines, I posted it. Looks so freaky.

-Rohan

afi_village

• LITW

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 08:05:21 PM »

QUOTE (Rohan @ Jan 5 2006, 07:53 AM)
Yes, I do love the score of "Unbreakable" it is so emotional. But is there any soundtrack of "Unbreakable"? Somewhere so I can download or buy. [/quote]
hey yeah!  i've had the same problem with the unbreakable soundtrack, the album is out of print and they're pretty pricey on ebay.  i'd say try to download it off limewire or something.  i do love the unbreakable soundtrack, but i think i love the village one more.  it's just so simple and innocent.  it makes me cry.

the new synopsis sounds like it's going to be very symbolic, with her name being 'story'.  i love the line 'fate won't let you hide forever', i quote it everywhere i can!  
OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 10:02:02 PM »
 Yup that score is pretty hard to find. I got it as a present so I don't know what to tell ya. Ya thats a cool pic, I don't remember where I saw it last, but it definately wasn't that site. I'll have to look around that one for a while.

AFI- The reason I like the Unbreakable score better is because of the emotional ride it seems to take you on. I can almost see the characters acting out the scenes when I listen to the music. It seems to highlight every emotion perfectly. But I will agree with you that the Village score is as you say "innocent". I definately felt something like that when I listened to it. And yes, that is an awesome quote.  

~Dr.Hill42

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 03:55:58 PM »
QUOTE (afi_village @ Jan 4 2006, 08:05 PM)
QUOTE (Rohan @ Jan 5 2006, 07:53 AM)
Yes, I do love the score of "Unbreakable" it is so emotional. But is there any soundtrack of "Unbreakable"? Somewhere so I can download or buy. [/quote]
hey yeah!  i've had the same problem with the unbreakable soundtrack, the album is out of print and they're pretty pricey on ebay.  i'd say try to download it off limewire or something.  i do love the unbreakable soundtrack, but i think i love the village one more.  it's just so simple and innocent.  it makes me cry.

the new synopsis sounds like it's going to be very symbolic, with her name being 'story'.  i love the line 'fate won't let you hide forever', i quote it everywhere i can! [/quote]
 I haven't listen to "The Village" score yet. Is it a song or just a music playing very nicely? I would try to download both the UNBREAKABLE AND THE VILLAGE scores on limewire today.

-Rohan

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 03:57:28 PM »
 And as far as the "Lady in The Water" is concerned, I am just so so so amazed that the lady is known as "story" wow. M.Night is gonna rock one more time.

-Rohan

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2006, 07:04:00 PM »
 Hopefully more than just ONE time...Lets hope he tells stories forever.

~Dr.Hill42

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2006, 06:55:27 PM »
QUOTE (Dr.Hill42 @ Jan 5 2006, 07:04 PM)
Hopefully more than just ONE time...Lets hope he tells stories forever. [/quote]
 Hi Dr.Hill42,

I wish he never stops writing stories, I wanna keep getting amazed and also I will be coming soon also to bring my stories on the big screen soon.

Have you heard the SOUNDTRACK OF : SINGS :

-Rohan

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2006, 12:01:18 AM »
 Rohan,

Your comming to the big screen soon too?! Wow! I'm happy for you. Yeah I have heard the score to Signs, its amazing as well. The repeating violin is creepy. I love it. The music during the opening titles is great too. I wonder when some new stuff will be added to the LitW site. How bout some buddy icons eh?  :)  

~Dr.Hill42

afi_village

• LITW

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2006, 04:23:05 AM »
QUOTE (Rohan @ Jan 7 2006, 09:55 AM)
Have you heard the SOUNDTRACK OF : SINGS : [/quote]
 if that was meant to be 'signs' then i have that one, i don't think it's as good as the others, but it does have a few goos tracks on it.

btw, the village soundtrack is just the score of the film, but it's amazing.  if someone asked that...i can't really remember!
OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2006, 03:57:12 PM »
QUOTE (Dr.Hill42 @ Jan 7 2006, 12:01 AM)
Rohan,

Your comming to the big screen soon too?! Wow! I'm happy for you. Yeah I have heard the score to Signs, its amazing as well. The repeating violin is creepy. I love it. The music during the opening titles is great too. I wonder when some new stuff will be added to the LitW site. How bout some buddy icons eh?  :) [/quote]
 Hi Dr.Hill42,

Yes, I am trying my field as an writer and actor. And also thanks.
The score for "Signs" really chills me up, the one with the opening title I have it on Limewire.

Also the village score is so so sad I love the violen. Also I can't for the score of LADY IN THE WATER.

Yeah some updates on the site of LADY, I would love to have wallpapers, lady's picture, icons, and trailor.

I have made an WALLPAPER for my own website of M.Night regarding LADY IN THE WATER. You can have that on your desktop. Got to my site and go to SPECIAL WEBLOG, you will get the WALLPAPER.

-Rohan