New Synopsis On Litw Site

Author Topic: New Synopsis On Litw Site  (Read 9970 times)

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

• http://www.nate24.blogspot.com
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2006, 05:42:56 PM »

I wonder if he will stay with WB for his next project?

Sounds like the two have a pretty good relationship. Or from what I've heard (which really isnt alot) Only time will tell.

They say this one has a surprise ending.
~Dr.Hill42

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2006, 08:51:58 PM »
QUOTE (Dr.Hill42 @ Jan 13 2006, 10:30 PM)
Hmm...I really don't think you can predict the future with Night. Hes way to unpredictable...I mean, look at the twist he gave us with Life of Pi. I completely support his decision to make Lady in the Water. All for Night. [/quote]
 Yep he is one director that we no nothing about still because he works really secret which is good!

-Rohan

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2006, 08:53:46 PM »
 So Night is no longer working at LIFE OF PI?

Good cause I really didn't wanted him to work, I want 'Night' to be with his own unique creative ideas and plots. He doesn't need to bring up from books.

-Rohan

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2006, 08:57:40 PM »
 I think M.Night Shyamalan and Warner Bros are cool, cause Warner Bros gave M.night a free space and free atmosphere to actually make "Lady In the Water" M.Night's previous films with TOUCHSTONE and disney released his other hits and M.Night had some issues with them.

So thats why he decided to roped in with WB instead of working with "Touchstone or Disney"

WB will be working with M.Night for sometime I am sure, cause after WB has one of the most creative and smart directors today "M.Night" in their studio.

-Rohan

Wags

• The Happening

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2006, 09:33:15 PM »
 Yeah, but I cant help but think that all WB would really care about is if Lady in the Water rakes in a lot of money.

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2006, 12:20:25 AM »
 Night's movies never do badly...None of them have exceeded The Sixth Sense, but I once heard that "nobody expects every Steven Spielberg film to do better than ET" so why should anybody be worried?

~Dr.Hill42

Wags

• The Happening

« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2006, 05:14:19 AM »
 Im not worried, I am nothing but optimistic and excited.  All I was saying was that probably all WB really cares about with their new relationship with M Night is whether or not he will make them money (which I am more than confident he will).

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2006, 12:07:48 PM »
 ack...money gets in the way of everything.

~Dr.Hill42

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #53 on: January 15, 2006, 05:12:28 PM »
 Well, WB do want money for sure and I think every studio does. I am just so glad that M.Night is not working with Paramount or Dreamworks.

We don't have to worry at all because Lady In The Water will hit the bulls eye and will earn money for WB. And I am sure after getting some more money after his feature superhits, M.Night will start launching his own COMPANY like Dreamworks...    BLINDING EDGE PICTURES.

-Rohan