New Premier Magazine Paragraph

Author Topic: New Premier Magazine Paragraph  (Read 1377 times)

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« on: February 17, 2006, 01:50:03 PM »
 I mentioned a couple weeks ago that Premier Magazine had a blurb about Lady in the Water in their Feb 2006 issue (2006 Movie Preview Edition).

Well, in the March issue Lady in the Water is featured in the magazines 'First Look' section. It isn't a big article, it's really just a paragraph, but a new picture is featured!

It is a picture of Bryce standing in just a button down shirt (like in the previous photos) but this time she is standing indoors in front of a mirror (3 mirrors actually). It is a redish-orange room with 3 mirrors formed somewhat like a pyramid, and there is a candle-labre with 3 candles.

This is the article:
As the daughter of Ron Howard, Bryce Dallas Howard isn't one to shy away from histrionics. "I have a seriously dramatic relationship with Night," says the actress, who scored her first lead role in Shyamalan's The Village without an audition. "He told me in front of my parents that he wanted me to play this part in Lady in the Water, and I just burst into tears."
Her watery response proved apropos: In the film, she plays a nymph found in the swimming pool of an apartment complex by it's superintendent (Paul Giamantti). Eventually, he realizes that he and all of his tenants are characters from a children's story and that each of them must help guide her back to her world.
Shyamalan dreamed up the tale as a bedtime story for his two young daughters, who recommended that he spin it into a movie. "A lot of the crew members didn't have the screenplay," he says, "so the highest form of flattery was if  (my daughters) would go to a crew member and say, "That's just what I imagined it would look like'."

courtesy of Premier mag.
I haven't found the article online, or the picture yet. So you might have to check this one out at the local book store.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 04:01:53 PM »
 Still thanks for sharing with us..

-Rohan

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

• http://www.nate24.blogspot.com
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 04:32:28 PM »
 haha now i have two issues of premier magazine to buy. i really should subscribe to that shouldnt i...

They say this one has a surprise ending.
~Dr.Hill42

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 08:29:38 PM »
QUOTE (Dr.Hill42 @ Feb 17 2006, 04:32 PM)
haha now i have two issues of premier magazine to buy. i really should subscribe to that shouldnt i... [/quote]
 I think you are right, just go ahead and subcribe to it LOL

-Rohan