Will Something Kill The Timing...

Author Topic: Will Something Kill The Timing...  (Read 1396 times)

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

• http://www.nate24.blogspot.com
« on: February 20, 2006, 04:27:10 PM »
 So this new movie "Aquamarine" is coming out rather soon. This also has "Mermaids" (Sea Nymphs) as the main focus. Do any of you see this as potentially bad for Lady in the Water. I see use for a couple of very good jokes on late night tv. Some input please...I'm a tiny bit concerned.

They say this one has a surprise ending.
~Dr.Hill42

Wags

• The Happening

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 07:30:29 PM »
 I was thinking the exact same thing when i saw the commercials for it.  Immediately I was like "Oh crap."  But hopefully, the people who go see Lady in the Water are people who dont see Aquamarine, and so no connection will be made.

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

• http://www.nate24.blogspot.com
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 08:45:18 PM »
 Hopefully, the people puttin' out Aquamarine...will pull it right back in.  

They say this one has a surprise ending.
~Dr.Hill42

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 08:49:29 PM »
 Hey, I heard about that movie Aquamarine and also saw a short trailor of it on TV I really don't remember when, it looked more like a disney movie and I think it doesn't have any sort of connection with "Lady In The Water" to me as far as I see LADY IN THE WATER is a dark love story and all in M.Night's own masterpiece original idea and script.

So it will be good for us to "Throw" Aquamarine out of our minds and set our focus on "Lady In The Water" cause I really want to get amazed and surprised again and it will be another movie experience by M.Night Shyamalan "ONLY"

-rohan