Another Review

Author Topic: Another Review  (Read 2892 times)

Wags

• The Happening

Another Review
« on: March 08, 2006, 11:47:26 AM »
 For those of you who do not frequent the boards of IMDB.com, there is another review of the film.  And unfortunently, this one too (like the AICN review) was negative.  And as much as I hate to say it, this review criticized the same things as the AICN review, which makes me think that maybe the AICN review was real.  Which is a little dissapointing, but I nevertheless believe that this movie will be awesome.

spikeshinizle

• The Sixth Sense

Another Review
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006, 12:24:38 AM »
 The review of the 10 minute clip from ShoWest seems pretty positive.  I think this film will be similar to the Village in that it will split audiences right down the middle, there will be those who really dont like it and those who love it.  

Wags

• The Happening

Another Review
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2006, 01:57:47 PM »
 That's awesome.  I had no idea they showed any of it at ShoWest.  Did anybody here see it?  And if so, what was the clip like?

Dr.Hill42

• LITW

• http://www.nate24.blogspot.com
Another Review
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 02:09:52 PM »
 There is a review if you click on the link on the home page...second post from the top i think.

They say this one has a surprise ending.
~Dr.Hill42

Wags

• The Happening

Another Review
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 08:48:58 PM »
 Thanks, I can't believe i missed that link.  I guess I'm just used to immediately clicking the forum button.  Thanks.  The clip summary sounds really cool.

2 months and 2 days left. (91 days).  Can't wait!

H.E. Pennypacker

• The Sixth Sense

Another Review
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 11:28:55 AM »
QUOTE (spikeshinizle @ Mar 19 2006, 12:24 AM)
The review of the 10 minute clip from ShoWest seems pretty positive.  I think this film will be similar to the Village in that it will split audiences right down the middle, there will be those who really dont like it and those who love it. [/quote]
 This film should be better received by the masses.  The Village attracted the wrong crowd and therefore word of mouth was very bad.  In this film the trailers are more accurate.  

H.E. Pennypacker

• The Sixth Sense

Another Review
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 06:26:44 PM »
QUOTE (H.E. Pennypacker @ Mar 24 2006, 11:28 AM)
QUOTE (spikeshinizle @ Mar 19 2006, 12:24 AM)
The review of the 10 minute clip from ShoWest seems pretty positive.  I think this film will be similar to the Village in that it will split audiences right down the middle, there will be those who really dont like it and those who love it. [/quote]
This film should be better received by the masses.  The Village attracted the wrong crowd and therefore word of mouth was very bad.  In this film the trailers are more accurate. [/quote]
 Well, it appears they are marketing this as a scary flick afterall.  What the hell?  This could have the same problem as Night's last film.