Anticipation For His Lady In The Water Score!

Author Topic: Anticipation For His Lady In The Water Score!  (Read 2232 times)

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« on: March 20, 2006, 07:51:29 PM »
 Within the first minute of learning that Lady in the Water would be Shyamalan's next film I immediately began to imagine what the score would sound like. Even with the small amount of info we were given, I felt the movie would seem very magical and mystical. Music that I think sounds very magical and mystical is Danny Elfman's score the Edward Scissorhands.
The music is wonderful, although not as great as JNH's. One track that I recommend listening to is http://www.beatowner.com/mp3/GrandFinale.MP3' target='_blank'>"The Grand Finale".
The climax of the track is wonderful. I was thinking this movie might have a simular tone and feel as that track.

listen to the mp3, but if are a Movie music fan and like what you hear buy the album.

afi_village

• LITW

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 04:15:30 AM »
 i hope it's creepy...in a twisted childlike way...or something like that!
OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

sheetalp999

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 06:47:34 PM »
 sounds like a tooth fairy who comes from no where....but definitely a creepy version of a tooth fairy!!!

MNightFan430

• The Village

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 08:17:13 PM »
 Maybe it will have a water feel to it.  You know?  Like the movie Titanic during the beginning, underwater, you immediately feel the sense of an ocean but its an adventure cause they are searching for the ship, so the music adds some fantasy to it and it all adds up.  IDK, I just know it will sound AWESOME!  
See...tell him to see...  Tell Merrill to swing away.