I Guess It's Just Me

Author Topic: I Guess It's Just Me  (Read 2890 times)

ccourt46

• Praying with Anger

I Guess It's Just Me
« on: April 19, 2006, 12:59:38 PM »
 I guess I'm the only one in the world who watched this movie and thought that Noah was some kind of half monster/half man and the creatures in the woods really did exist, but we're never really seen. When Audry comes upon the creature in the woods, it's making these noises that do not sound human at all. When I saw it in the theatre, I could've sworn that you see the creatures face as it looks at her and growls. I think it's cooler to think the creatures really existed. The father did say that there were always rumors about creatures in the woods, and that he based the costumes on the tales he heard. Maybe Noah was bitten by one and became kind of a werewolf type animal. After all, he was always playing in the woods and he was never attacked. Maybe because he was half creature.

unlimited6

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
    you get what you get because you do what you do.
I Guess It's Just Me
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 01:35:41 PM »
 that is an interesting thoery too that movie. ill have too watch the dvd again i guess. anywho everyone enjoy the site...
Tell me the story about why you're sad. cole sear-"the sixth sense"

werebearxxx

• The Happening

• http://myspace.com/werebearxxx
I Guess It's Just Me
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 01:31:43 PM »
 thats really thinkin deep.

i figured almost the same thing when i first saw it.

before i saw the deleted scenes.

the noises where made by pipes hung in the tree.

auhin

• Praying with Anger

I Guess It's Just Me
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 06:00:18 PM »
Uh... Who's Audry?

afi_village

• LITW

I Guess It's Just Me
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 10:04:49 AM »
was audry the name of the wife in unbreakable?  i don't think she came across any monsters in the woods...i would insert a cheaky looking emoticon right now, but i pretty much hate them!
OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

filmguy450

• Praying with Anger

• Email
Just You
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 10:25:52 PM »
Having read your theory (correct word there?), I'm going to respectfully disagree. He was just a simpleton to me, but hey, nice job on reading into things.
hat good is it to tell you you are in my every thought from the time I wake?