We Have Story Ideas In Common

Author Topic: We Have Story Ideas In Common  (Read 2151 times)

JamRev73

• Praying with Anger

« on: April 30, 2006, 07:19:55 PM »
 I posted information about 1 of my stories and thses topics we M. Night Shyamalan & I use in Eric Stone-Darkwolf Legacy

(Frequently uses shots of people's reflections in various objects.)- In the end I use the flash of lightening & a window for my reflection.

(Many of his films involve two ordinary individuals with extraordinary abilities or events happening to them. One of the people either has connections to a child or is a child)- A child is born into this world with "special" traits & the Doctor responcilbe is his enemy. Having his own secrets, he seeks this child out to complete his project.

unlimited6

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
    you get what you get because you do what you do.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 10:21:12 AM »
 i think that sounds like a wonderful story there . i dont know if u are a girl or a guy either way it sounds really good . keep up the great work..
Tell me the story about why you're sad. cole sear-"the sixth sense"

sheetalp999

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 03:49:35 PM »
 does sound like a good storyline to me....keep writing....God Bless!!

UltimateM.NightFan

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 03:27:44 AM »
 I absolutely agree. M. Night Shymalan has to be my favorite writer of all time. His stories are what master story-telling should be all about. I only hope that I become as sucessful as him someday. I believe my stories match his for the following reasons.

I never use the same characters and always bring fresh stories.
Each one has a logical explination for it's many supetnatural or physcological events.
I try to use real historical contents to bring truth or unknown facts to the story.
Nearly 80% of my stories have twist endings or unexpected endings.
I work with creatures or thoughts no one else has thought of.
No matter what happens in the story, I make it so it could actually happen in real life.

I guess I also just respect him for being so different from other movie writers. His horror is real, none of that being chased by axe murderers. He uses wit and physcological fear to bring the biggest impacts to his master stories.  

MNightFan430

• The Village

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 12:32:59 AM »
 I get told at school that I'm his clone...which makes me mad because M. Night is unique.  No one will ever match him.  I've done stories in that same tone as M. Night.  All 4 of my movies have twists in them, it is as real as possible, and all fresh ideas!  Actually...there are no "fresh" ideas anymore...sigh...
See...tell him to see...  Tell Merrill to swing away.