The Hooded Cloaks

Author Topic: The Hooded Cloaks  (Read 2860 times)

tilly

• Praying with Anger

The Hooded Cloaks
« on: June 02, 2006, 09:38:26 PM »
 Does anyone know anywhere one could find one of those gold, hooded coats they wear?

Thanks!
 Charlie

MNightFan430

• The Village

The Hooded Cloaks
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 04:35:34 PM »
 I've got one and I were it all the time!!!  I won best costume for it too at my high school!  
See...tell him to see...  Tell Merrill to swing away.

afi_village

• LITW

The Hooded Cloaks
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 09:41:18 AM »
QUOTE (MNightFan430 @ Jun 8 2006, 07:35 AM)
I've got one and I were it all the time!!!  I won best costume for it too at my high school! [/quote]
 seriously?  that's so cool!

i've been meaning to sew myself one since the movie came out but i just never have...maybe these holidays!
OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

MNightFan430

• The Village

The Hooded Cloaks
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 12:13:32 PM »
 You should!  It doesn't take that long, I don't think.  If you have a pattern it REALLY helps!  I hope you make one because everyone will know what you are if you wear it!
See...tell him to see...  Tell Merrill to swing away.

paquerette

• Praying with Anger

The Hooded Cloaks
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2006, 02:25:54 AM »
 If you can't get a good cloak pattern, this might help: http://home.clara.net/arianrhod/Aldebaran/DoItYourself/Cloak02.html' target='_blank'>http://home.clara.net/arianrhod/Aldebaran/...lf/Cloak02.html

Probably the best thing to make it out of would be a blanket-weight wool. If it's fulled or felted, you won't need to hem it.  

The Hooded Cloaks
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 09:51:53 PM »
That's really cool! Thanks for the link. I always thought making one of the cloaks would be so groovy. And I'd like to make my brother a security poncho too...  :wink:

afi_village

• LITW

The Hooded Cloaks
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 09:59:49 AM »
holidays have come around again...maybe this time!
OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!