Slow News Days...

Author Topic: Slow News Days...  (Read 1162 times)

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• http://www.teddyblass.com
Slow News Days...
« on: June 06, 2006, 08:39:39 PM »
 Things have been dead around here lately. :unsure:
I figured that posts would pick up as the release date grew closer, but the're not.  :(
I know there hasn't been much news in the past couple weeks, maybe that's to blame.
The main campaign for the movie starts this month. Look for TV Spots, TV apperances and interviews, maybe a second trailer (eventually).  :P
Who else has ideas of how they might be promoting the movie in the next month and 15 days??

Wags

• The Happening

Slow News Days...
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 12:40:02 AM »
 Yeah, this place is really dead, but I guess I'm not too surprised, with the lack of new news and whatnot.

On another note, I work at a movie theatre here in Kansas, and we have a poster of LITW in our main hallway.  And it looks pretty cool up close.  And maybe its the lighting behind the poster, but the poster had a bit of a greenish tint to it, altough its predominently blue.

And as I was walking around the theatre the other day, I heard this girl say to her friend "Im really excited for this movie."  So I thought that was cool.

And on another note, I was wondering this after watching the trailer again, did anyone else notice how Bryce's hair changes color throughout the trailer.  Sometimes it is very dark red, and then in some it looks very light yellow.  I was just wondering everyone's thoughts on this.