If Mns Did An Hp Movie...

Author Topic: If Mns Did An Hp Movie...  (Read 1793 times)

Maya

• Signs

• my myspace
    • Email
« on: July 14, 2006, 12:03:49 PM »
 If Shyamalan were to do the sixth or seventh Harry Potter film, do you guys think he'd do a cameo?  If so, which character do you think he'd play?
-b.rocha

attributed to einstein:
"if the bees disappeared off the surface of the globe
than man would only have four years of life left."

http://www.myspace.com/274520477

MNightFan430

• The Village

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 12:59:49 PM »
 That's a tough one...  But see, M. Night only does that if he feels emotionally connected to the character, and it was when he wrote his stories.  I think if he were to do a cameo it would be a non-speaking part, like a teacher or an extra, but you would see him and be like, "There he is!".
See...tell him to see...  Tell Merrill to swing away.

Azi

• LITW

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 11:51:24 PM »
 harry potter 5 and 6 were SOOO BORING. I cant see him doing the most boring books ever written.

Let me be the first to suggest he adapts my all time favorite book: Angels and Demons, by dan brown.

screw akiva goldsman and ron howard. they did a pretty shytty job on the davinci code.

>Azi
It's like War of the Worlds
-Merrill, Signs

G3xmeister

• Wide Awake

• Personal Text
    Villager.
    • Larsson & Nordahl
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 04:49:04 PM »
 I'd rather he did some of his own material, i just think that would be better, for the reasons that Mnightfan430 post. But IF he would do it, he'd probably do a small cameo, yeah.
"Everyone has secrets. Life would be boring without secrets, don't you think?"

AnonymousMe

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 02:01:17 AM »
 I think it would be an interesting thing to see, but I like it better when he directs his own stuff.

He'd probably be in a role where you'd miss it if you blinked. For some reason I just can't see him showing up all that noticeably in a HP film.