Lady In The Water :personal Review

Author Topic: Lady In The Water :personal Review  (Read 1941 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
« on: July 23, 2006, 02:50:23 PM »
 Let me make it clear first here regarding the ratings for this particular awesome,scary,and at times funny movie. A+ from the STORY,ACTING,DIRECTION,VISUALS,OVERALL.

Now it is my habit now to watch every M.NIGHT movie whenever it comes out in the theatre and then go buy the DVD after period of atleast 5 or 6 months.

This awesome story teller surprised me from THE SIXTH SENSE to the most recent LADY IN THE WATER.

LADY IN THE WATER, let me mention it here that it is sort of my DREAM movie and never seen anything like this before. SIGNS is the only movie that scared the hell out of me that I couldn't sleep in my room for a week and LADY IN THE WATER made me think that are we really in a fairy tale world and it does make sense because when the movie starts it explains the outcome of the hatred and wars that WE fought among each other and things like that dissappeared and never tried again to come back to us and those are called "NARFS" and for some people this might sound funny and stupid whatever I am saying here. But it does make sense to me and its not funny at all what I am saying here.

We have been fighting from the DAY 1 of this world and till now which is 2006. Did we had time to think that this world is so fragile and it contains of many fragile things and fragile tales that its all somehow connected to us and mostly we don't know who we are, right.

M.NIGHT does opens our eyes and inner thoughts once again and this time opens our minds and roots of brain fully and tells us that our purpose in the world is not only to earn money and buy mansions, but its to reach for each other and help each other no matter who we are, no matter whats our religion, no matter we are white or black or red, no matter how we look like, no matter we are tall or short and no matter where we came from.

HUMANs = HUMANITY THIS IS THE purpose of this tale. And once we can become too fairy tale to future generations.

The rest of the movie is magnificent and the actors are all perfect for their respected roles and M.Night is once again surprising us with the way he makes his movies.

Although I read it here on the net that what most of the critics think so far about this awesome and brain opening movie, most of them praising it and most actually thrashing it which is making me so angry that why you are thrashing it by your ugly words. I am not saying because  I am an M.Night Shyamalan fan, but I am saying it because some of these so called CRITICS those who are sitting and all they can do is WRITE and TYPE thats all and knows nothing a bit about film making and story writing goes ahead and spits their words regarding a film that has many meanings.

And these so called CRITICS actually praise the movies that actuallys contains lots of drug,sex and nudity then they say "ITS JAW DROPPING" "WOW" don't get me wrong by reading my opinion here, but that how these so called critics are doing and I have experienced it. And they get their so pay checks and then go buys stuff from WAL-MART and K-MART, and knows nothing about script writing and movie making.

Please stop thrashing a movie that makes so sense and when its realistic. Trash the movies like "JACKASS" trash the movies like "BASIC INSTICT 1 and 2" or you guys won't trash it because you would see two person are having GRAPHIC SEX" on screen.

Anyways, in the whole LADY IN THE WATER I must thank the actors,the crew and mostly the man behind all this "M.Night Shyamalan" I am your fan and will always be your fan. Thanks for making movies like these.

I personally recommend it to all people that you must go watch this movie not once but twice and get on DVD when it comes out.

-Rohan
-Thank You

Maya

• Signs

• my myspace
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 10:55:11 AM »
 well put! :D  
-b.rocha

attributed to einstein:
"if the bees disappeared off the surface of the globe
than man would only have four years of life left."

http://www.myspace.com/274520477

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 06:29:11 PM »
QUOTE (Maya @ Jul 24 2006, 10:55 AM)
well put! :D [/quote]
 Thank Bro, I was just mad a little on the CRITICS.

-Rohan