Your Ideas

Author Topic: Your Ideas  (Read 7775 times)

Disastermind

• The Sixth Sense

Your Ideas
« on: July 30, 2006, 04:19:02 PM »
 Well what do you think he will do next. His imagination is one of most unique in hollywood so odds are none of us are gonna get it lol. But still post your idea!

I think it may have something to do with Vampires. He always loved Vampires and such so, might be his chance now.
ww.freewebs.com/hacproductions

MNightFan430

• The Village

Your Ideas
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 05:31:32 PM »
 I always thought it would be cool to do a movie about vampires, but there are so many movies about them.  I'm sure M. Night will do it different.

I think he might do a movie about...a circus keeping a secret?
See...tell him to see...  Tell Merrill to swing away.

Disastermind

• The Sixth Sense

Your Ideas
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 09:21:39 PM »
 Are you serious?
ww.freewebs.com/hacproductions

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Re: Your Ideas
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2008, 12:06:01 PM »
I don't think M.Night likes to do Vampire movies. He just sticks with his own ideas and they are all unique. And you are right, there are lots of vampire movies.

Rohan

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 12:11:28 PM »
I think M.night should do a very different movie. May be, a war movie. The reason I want him to do a war movie because he always uses news and TV in his movies and they show war footages.

And also, I want M.Night to do some scary movies based in the EAST, not japanese. Indian scary ghosts, Middle Easter scary tales. Lots of Ghost story are famous there.

Rohan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 05:17:43 PM »
Yea, places where the supernatural is much more believed in.  I thought if he made a war movie you would get great characters, but I'm not sure if he could handle the action, though I guess we'll find out with Avatar.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

okokokok

• LITW

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 04:22:46 PM »
I am really interested in him doing something less high concept then his usual fare.  It's not the main story ideas that I love about him personally, I just like the way he tells the story.  He could make a really good movie out of any story idea as far as I'm concerned.  I would like to see him make like a really solid action flick, like Raiders of the Lost Ark or Die Hard or something.

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2008, 11:01:04 AM »
I would like to see him make like a really solid action flick, like Raiders of the Lost Ark or Die Hard or something.
Did you know that Steven Spielberg had asked M. Night to write the fourth Indiana Jones movie? It was in July 2000 that he anounced this news. When the project fell through, M. Night later stated that this thing was not the right thing for him to do.
Source: Wikipedia.org

I think that after directing a trilogy in which he hasn't wrote the stroy, M. Night will have enough inspiration for a new unique movie like the rest of his movies!
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2008, 11:38:12 AM »
I agree Erik, well said. ;)

Prince111

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 12:38:15 PM »
I would love to see him do a BALLSTOTHEWALL ACTION MOVIE, blowing up stuff, car chases, butt wupin and everything else that goes along with it.  That's why I'm glad he's doing The Avatar. ;D ;D ;D

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 12:08:21 AM »
I don't think a war movie would be any harder for Shyamalan than an alien invasion movie. He doesnt need to show action, he just needs to imply it in a believeable way. And war movies are great for coming up with twists. He could do the whole thing in a foxhole with flashbacks and conversation. I mean ..Twilight Zone did that kinda stuff all the time. A lot of war-based stories, in fact. You can easily address a lot of deep themes on a battlefield, too.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

ALF

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 02:40:34 AM »
After ghosts, heroes, aliens, monsters, women from the water and wild nature, I'd like to see how this wonderful director imagines the future, I'd like to see he's point of view about the earth in the future, I'm sure he could create a great story.

Dame Nature moves in Strange Ways

GothMan

• The Happening

• Personal Text
    You should close your eyes to see the Truth.
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 08:14:32 AM »
Or a story which takes place in the middle ages, with (k)nights, dragons, witches and ruins! That would be great!  ;)
"A common misperception of me is... That all my movies have twist endings, or that they're all scary. All my movies are spiritual and all have an emotional perspective." (M. Night Shyamalan)

FoxxyMama

• Wide Awake

• Email
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2008, 01:18:37 AM »
whatever he does he should keep it up with the comic relief...all his movies have such great laughs in them. I think that it would be a great idea to have a setting in the future, but not to far into the future where its already a sci-fi flick for being in the future. Maybe an apocalyptic event set in the somewhat near future? kinda like a 12 Monkeys kinda feel to it but different. With very few characters too, i think its great how Signs only showed the point of view of the family and the entire movie it was pretty much just the family.

Final: An pre/post apocalyptic event set in the somewhat near future with very few characters.

-Foxxy
"Whats furry furry rabbit?"
"Its a game isn't it?"

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 02:33:59 PM »
That would be interesting, but I like the idea of a movie set in the medieval ages.