New Game!

Author Topic: New Game!  (Read 2799 times)

MNightFan430

• The Village

New Game!
« on: July 31, 2006, 01:33:02 PM »
 Ok, I call this game "All Forums".  It's something I thought of that can be a challenge or it can be easy.

What you have to do is be the first person to respond to every topic on this site.

Here's the trick...  You have to be the last to respond on the topic.  If someone posts a comment after you, then it doesn't count.  You have to post another for it to become active.  We'll be able to tell because it will say on the side "Last Post By..."

The Rules:

1.  No editing!  It will just get confusing!
2.  No deleting of other people's comments!
3.  You must go to every topic!
4.  No one word comments!  It must be a sentence!
5.  The sentence must be about the topic!
6.  The last comment must be posted here to win AND it must have the number of all topics on this site at the end!!!

If you guys come up with any new rules, let me know!  I just thought this up and it sounds fun.  Maybe it will boost activity...
See...tell him to see...  Tell Merrill to swing away.

MNightFan430

• The Village

New Game!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 05:41:43 PM »
 Does it sound confusing to anyone?
See...tell him to see...  Tell Merrill to swing away.

TheSign

• Praying with Anger

New Game!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 07:35:39 PM »
Yeah it does
img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/4747/poster1largeps7.jpg[/img]

afi_village

• LITW

New Game!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 09:39:35 AM »
won't that just make people post stupid answers to stuff???  or is that the point?  or am i just really confused?

every topic is a LOT of posts...isn't it?  i don't think i've ever actually looked to see how many topics there are...do we have to reply to spam too, cause that really is a lot of full sentances for me to form???

ok, i'll shut up now.  take no notice of what i just wrote, i should be asleep right now, but i can't sleep lately...anyway you don't care...

i just noticed how much i use full stops, hmmm, i'm gonna get really paranoid about that now...

ok, now i will stop...
OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!