Wide Awake

Author Topic: Wide Awake  (Read 7588 times)

GenPion

• Unbreakable

• Email
Re: Wide Awake
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 04:39:38 PM »
I love Wide Awake. Really... it's one of Shyamalan's weaker movies but it's still great. I think it has a very positive, uplifting nature to it that I really connect to. It also asks a lot of mature questions relating to faith that I find deep and important for both Children and Adults.

GothMan

• The Happening

• Personal Text
    You should close your eyes to see the Truth.
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2008, 11:11:09 AM »
Wide Awake had consisted everything that made M. Night Shyamalan popular not much later:
this is a strongly love oriented movie with deep spiritual emotions and it got a twist
at the end but now it's rather cute than creepy! ;) So I recommend it to everyone who
hasn't seen it yet!
"A common misperception of me is... That all my movies have twist endings, or that they're all scary. All my movies are spiritual and all have an emotional perspective." (M. Night Shyamalan)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2008, 03:52:19 PM »
Well, I know for years people have been saying that green M&Ms have an aphrodisiac effect (hence M&ms embracing of the myth with their "sexy female green M&M" character) But that is interesting that they had displays like that the same yr The Happening came out ;D I think it is just a coincidence.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.