M.night In The Movie

Author Topic: M.night In The Movie  (Read 2860 times)

M.night In The Movie
« on: August 04, 2006, 02:08:45 AM »
 Does M Night's character know about the existence of "the village" ? Is he trying to protect it? For example when he tells the security guard to limit conversation w/ the people he discovers around the bordrer of the preserve. Is he telling him this in order to prevent him from discovering or talking about something he wasnt supposed to? Another example would be when the sec guard steals the insulin in plain sight of Night yet he says nothing and acts like he doesnt see anything suspicious. Does he see the dec guard do it out of the corner of his eye as his reflection appears on the medicine cabinet as it is opened? Maybe im on drugs??:)

Thanks.

leelee

• The Sixth Sense

M.night In The Movie
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 07:21:54 PM »
 hehe sorry but I don't think so. Night's character didn't know that Ivy came from inside he just heard from Kevin that there was a young woman walking around the perimiter (from where he doesn't know) and told him not to talk to her so she doesn't ask questions about the preserve.  

okokokok

• LITW

M.night In The Movie
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 11:28:41 PM »
 I like your thought Cash.  I think it makes sense.  It always bothered me how obvious it was that he was taking the medicine.  

leelee

• The Sixth Sense

M.night In The Movie
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 11:18:35 AM »
 He wasn't even watching him though, he was just reading the paper in the reflection. I'm almost positive he doesn't have a clue.

Disastermind

• The Sixth Sense

M.night In The Movie
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 04:15:09 PM »
 No I don't think he does but I'm sure he was wondering why people didn't want planes flying over the village
ww.freewebs.com/hacproductions

leelee

• The Sixth Sense

M.night In The Movie
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2006, 11:55:09 PM »
 yeah...I would too! you'd think the animals in there were like dinosaurs or something getting that treatment!  :lol:  

afi_village

• LITW

M.night In The Movie
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 11:43:25 PM »
yeah i always thought it hinted towards m night's character knowing about the village.  the way he says the stuff about planes not flying over the reserve, it's like he knows more than what he's saying out loud.
OH MY GOD...i was at a placebo concert last night and i was second row standing right in front of brian...then i got steve's drumstick!  HELL YEAH!!!

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: M.night In The Movie
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 01:23:41 AM »
Speaking of Kevin..didn't he look like one of the guys from the village? Maybe im just imagining things..i should watch it again tonight or at least his scenes. And no, i dont think shyamalan's character saw him go into the medicine. And yes I think he knew about the village or at least enough to know not to ask questions.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: M.night In The Movie
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 02:14:23 AM »
okay i went to the movie and looked it up..he isnt the same guy who played Finton. I even IMDB'd him lol (but they DO look alike..maybe its just that pennsylvania look)

"You came from the woods..in there?"
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.