Bryce Dallas Howard

Author Topic: Bryce Dallas Howard  (Read 2195 times)

jesskalovesdogs

• Praying with Anger

Bryce Dallas Howard
« on: August 07, 2006, 06:47:18 PM »
 I don't even know where to start.. There was the most frustrating review in a local paper that i read! First, the review pokes fun at the names of the characters/creatures.. ok that is to be expected i suppose.. The review continues to call LITW a "sodden story of a mermaid that finds her way into a shabby swimming pool. What happens next is a muddled condescending fable with religious overtones!" What is so muddled or condescending about LITW???? I don't understand this at all. M Night's movies are anyhting but condescending!! Then, the reviewer says that Bryce Dallas Howard looks "like an extra from a tori amos video." OK, i will just let you guys digest that one for yourselves.. isn't that annoying though?? I am so sick of people not getting m night's films!! I am sick of all the bad reviews.. this review also called The Village, which i thought was stunning and amazing, a "laugh-riot!" uuuugh.. i am annoyed

Disastermind

• The Sixth Sense

Bryce Dallas Howard
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 07:24:19 PM »
 Yeah I sorta hate it when they go outside of the movie to make fun of the director's and stuff. The guy is just a jerk.
ww.freewebs.com/hacproductions

TheLastEatlon

• Praying with Anger

• Email
Re: Bryce Dallas Howard
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 09:50:55 PM »
I hate that same thing because the people who review these movies dont pay attention. Mermaid really. the man came up with a totally new and good bedtime story/ fairy tale. Do you know how hard that is. I hate those kind of people. SHE'S A NARF!!!!!