'Lady in the Water' DVD Rumors and Tid-bits...

Author Topic: 'Lady in the Water' DVD Rumors and Tid-bits...  (Read 7846 times)

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• http://www.teddyblass.com
« on: September 09, 2006, 03:21:30 PM »
Although 'Lady in the Water' is just making it's debut in many overseas markets, it has faded from many of the theaters in America. Thus the attention has turned towards the DVD release. 'Lady in the Water' DVD rumors are being talked about on many message boards across the Internet, and people are speculating about the release date, features, commentary, and other goodies. The Digital Bits is reporting in their "Rumor Mill" that 'Lady' is looking at a December 19th release date, and unconfirmed sources are saying that Shyamalan will be doing an audio commentary for the film. Shyamalan, who has somewhat spoken out against making commentary tracks for DVD's, is said to be answering the critics during the commentary. Although I hope this doesn't turn into Night going off on a rant against the critics, I am dying to hear him speak in detail about this absolutely wonderful movie. I can hear the giggles now  :lol:

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 03:49:58 PM »
I can't wait for the DVD dude, LADY IN THE WATER is one of the best fantasy thrillers coming out M.Night's CAMP. I can't wait.

-ROhan

unlimited6

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
    you get what you get because you do what you do.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 06:12:22 AM »
i agree. the move was great, i loved it. i hope he keeps up the great work. everyone  have agreat week now.
Tell me the story about why you're sad. cole sear-"the sixth sense"

Maya

• Signs

• my myspace
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 11:25:15 AM »
If it comes out before Christmas, then I'll buy 4 copies (one for me and 3 of my friends) plus I'll also be buying another copy of the book for my little cousin.  Thank God I'll have a job by then. :D
-b.rocha

attributed to einstein:
"if the bees disappeared off the surface of the globe
than man would only have four years of life left."

http://www.myspace.com/274520477

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 07:35:18 PM »
Yeah, finally a Shyamalan DVD out before Christmas! Signs and The Village not doing so almost ruined my holiday!......j/k.

unlimited6

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 07:16:37 PM »
yeah, im happy it will be out b4 the new year here stateside. the soundtrack sounds good too. nice and relaxing. anyways ill quit babbling... now.lol. everyone have a good week.

unlimited6

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2006, 07:18:31 PM »
oh yeah i almost forgot, has anyone checked out the  stuff on my space about night there are all kinds of groups i saw when i was there. ok gotta run now,peace.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 02:34:52 AM »
Hi there guys,

Although its early to speak about "Lady's" DVD, but when I think about having it in my DVD collection, I can't wait. Can anyone here tell me the exact real release date of DVD. I heard that it's coming out on DECEMBER and willing to know the exact date.

And I wish in the DVD, they have some information on the scrunts. When I was watching NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC channel, they were showing WOLVERINES, they almost look like scrunts and also look like HYENAS.

I love the part when the scrunts wakes from the grass. that's too creative.

ONE MORE THING, WHEN THE DVD COMES OUT, MAKE SURE TO BUY IT FROM WAL-MART AT VERY FIRST DAY. CAUSE WAL-MART SELL MOVIES CHEAPER AND IT CONTAINS AN EXTRA FEATURE WITH IT.

Last time I did a mistake, when THE VILLAGE was out on DVD first day, I went to buy it from BESTBUY it was way expensive, when I went to WAL-MART, I saw the Village DVD, about $14.99 and other pack 19.99 it had another DVD of SIGNS free with it and an THE VILLAGE t-shirt.

So make sure to head to wal-mart at the very first day when LADY hits on DVDs.

-Rohan

Maya

• Signs

• my myspace
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 09:46:07 AM »
Wal-mart it is then, though think probably was gonna go there n e ways
 :D
-b.rocha

attributed to einstein:
"if the bees disappeared off the surface of the globe
than man would only have four years of life left."

http://www.myspace.com/274520477

unlimited6

• The Sixth Sense

• Personal Text
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 12:40:05 PM »
yeah wal mart is a great store. i had no idea though a t shirt was ever released. w the villgae and wal mart had it. gee im out of it.lol. but yep im lookin forward too the dvd release. of this movie. can hardly wait till news hits bout the nest project. ok everyone have agood day now.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 02:30:54 AM »
I never bought my clothes from WAL-MART, but love the store for one reason and that's for their MOVIE prices. They sell movies cheaper from all the other so called stores.

But you know what to get that LADY dvd cheaper and probably with an nice something with it, so make sure to head to wal-mart at the very first day of "LADY" floating its DVDs.

Second day possible, but later on those dvd's will be removed and their prices will go upper. So its better be there first day.

-rohan

Indyslf

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 01:30:35 PM »
Quote from: "Rohan"
I never bought my clothes from WAL-MART, but love the store for one reason and that's for their MOVIE prices. They sell movies cheaper from all the other so called stores.

But you know what to get that LADY dvd cheaper and probably with an nice something with it, so make sure to head to wal-mart at the very first day of "LADY" floating its DVDs.

Second day possible, but later on those dvd's will be removed and their prices will go upper. So its better be there first day.

-rohan

Their prices on school supplies aren't bad, either.  :wink:

kuddle kat

• Wide Awake

• Email
lady was great great great....
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 02:07:48 PM »
well its been awhile since i posted here. the dvd is gonna rock ihope. and im thankful. for the posts relaying the wal mart thing. ty. for that info. and unlimited 6. ic you here acting crazy,j/k...lol. i c I have the soundtrack and i listened too it last night at bedtime. its relaxing. most of u probably think thats corny.lol. thats ok i understand. ok well ill quit rambling. now...sincerely, carrie.
Your friend, carrie.

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 04:38:27 PM »
listened too it last night at bedtime. its relaxing. most of u probably think thats corny.lol.

I listen to it all the time! Theres nothing corny about that. We just have good taste in music. I listen to it in the car during the mornings. 8)

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2006, 02:22:13 AM »
Quote from: "Indyslf"
Quote from: "Rohan"

-rohan

Their prices on school supplies aren't bad, either.  :wink:

I think you are right, but never bought any school supplies these days, I bought like 3 years ago and that was an ERASER which was really cheap and that ERASER in the other store was way up in price lol.

So head to WAL-MART for movies. But the day of the DVD release though.

-Rohan