WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER : LITW.

Author Topic: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER : LITW.  (Read 23940 times)

Mr_Glass.1

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
Re: WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER : LITW.
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2008, 08:37:14 AM »
Thanks for the info swiveltam.  It does appear that it isn't as rare a name as we thought.  Still, that both of them are critics is a little weird.  :P
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

JWMMakerofMusic

• Wide Awake

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2008, 10:26:50 PM »
It's just so hard to pick a favorite human character.  If I had to pick the character I felt the sorriest for, it would be "The Man with No Secrets". :D His wife was such a big mouth. LOL!

If anything, my favorite character was the scrunt.  Even though the story wasn't written this way, it would be cool to have a tamer scrunt as a pet. ;D
1. Sixth Sense
2. Lady in the Water
3. Unbreakable
4. The Village
5. Signs

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2008, 08:04:30 AM »
You wouldn't get any robbers, that's for sure.

JWMMakerofMusic

• Wide Awake

« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2008, 11:45:20 AM »
You wouldn't get any robbers, that's for sure.

LOL! ;D Nor critics either. :D
1. Sixth Sense
2. Lady in the Water
3. Unbreakable
4. The Village
5. Signs

Ellemar

• Praying with Anger

• Email
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2008, 12:09:10 AM »
I really liked Young-Soon and her mom, they were funny together.
Also, I liked Vick's sister, the little kid (can't remember his name)
and of course, Mr.Heep and Story
x)

adelaide

• Praying with Anger

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2008, 06:00:08 PM »
All of them were wonderful but yes "The Lady" certainly has a stunningly beautiful face.
Quote from: Rohan
And my other favorite character is "the guy" who works out alot only one side of his body.

i've only seen it once, but that's totally who i was going to say for pure sweetness!

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2008, 12:20:45 AM »
I would have to say Cleaveland Heep is my favorite. He is so weak and so strong at the same time. He is in charge, but so humble too.

Also, as for the lack of characterization of the actual party members, there is an interesting scene of about 5 seconds in the exact center of the film where there is a panoramic shot of the pool during the day with many of the characters exhibiting their important characteristics. (just a few examples are the sisters all linking arms and jumping into the water at the same time, the man with no secrets out from under his umbrella, and reggie working out..there is probably more too)
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Erin

• Signs

• The Future is Unwritten
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2008, 04:08:15 AM »
This is a very hard question to answaer to ... Cos what I liked in this movie it was the fact every character is just great and different. But I really love : Vick and his sister, Mr Heep, the chinese girl, and Reggie.

Decadent Sympozium

• Unbreakable

• Email
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2008, 06:34:50 PM »
I adored Cleveland because he was truesome, creative character with powerful presentation, I liked Reggie alot because he actually looked like guardian titan, a warrior from legends or a defender of fate [One of my loves is RPG], the whole idea of his role and his two-sided body was genious; I enjoyed korean couple and victor's sis because they were comic relief to the character group. Story had a simple role, perhaps even dumb, but I guess her appearance and shyamalan's wonderful use of light made her special, and I liked  Newton Howard because he is musical god.
Manoj Night Shyamalan is Charles Baudelaire of movie art. That is non-deniable. Baudelaire's value is non-deniable.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2008, 12:53:44 PM »
James Newton Howard is amazing, I wish I could meet him, I want to go into film and he is my dream composer.

Decadent Sympozium

• Unbreakable

• Email
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2008, 08:18:36 AM »
James Newton Howard is amazing, I wish I could meet him, I want to go into film and he is my dream composer.

I always wanted to meet him, and he is both an inspiration and my favorite artist of all time. Ofcourse, if I'd need anyone to compose for anything, I'd want him. Infact, this man should be presented world-wide and given a prize of supreme authority. This site should have a split section just for him.

I tried contacting him in various ways, but unfortunately both him and Shyamalan are not really internet users, or atleast not public users. Eg. you can easly contact Zimmer.
Manoj Night Shyamalan is Charles Baudelaire of movie art. That is non-deniable. Baudelaire's value is non-deniable.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2008, 12:20:13 PM »
You can easily contact Zimmer, I'm a huge fan of his, second behind James Newton Howard, how do you contact him?

Decadent Sympozium

• Unbreakable

• Email
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2008, 10:25:05 AM »
You can easily contact Zimmer, I'm a huge fan of his, second behind James Newton Howard, how do you contact him?

Through myspace or any other global userpage where he is located, might get a chacne of getting an e-mail; but he usually responds to artists before other visitors. Good thing is that, unlike Shy or New, Zim actually looks up everything there.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2008, 12:17:31 PM »
I'm going to have to check that out.  Thanks.

Authorx

• Praying with Anger

• Email
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2009, 05:49:54 PM »
Story, Cleavland, and Reggie. Reggie was a really different but cool character. Building only one side of his body. It was a great climax when we found out he was the Guardian.