I'm a Screenplay Writer and Novelist

Author Topic: I'm a Screenplay Writer and Novelist  (Read 3037 times)

Authorx

• Praying with Anger

• Email
I'm a Screenplay Writer and Novelist
« on: June 17, 2009, 05:27:21 PM »
Hi M Night Fans,

My name is Chad Fleagle and have been a HUGE FAN of M. Night Shyamalan since I saw his film SIGNS. I'm 35 years old living in New Castle, Pennsylvania all my life. I think M. Night is one of thee best writers of our time. I fell in love with his LADY IN THE WATER film, and the very well crafted characters. I can honestly say I fell in love with Story. Being a screenwriter and writer of films very similar to M. Night's, it'd be so great to meet him in person. One of my short psychological/thriller short films is going to be produced by Contempovision Films.com early 2010. Does M. Night visits this site?

Is it possible to post stories here to get comments?

Mr_Glass.1

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Email
Re: I'm a Screenplay Writer and Novelist
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 03:20:56 PM »
Hey, that's pretty cool that one of your scripts is getting turned into a short film.  Best of luck with that. 
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 12:48:56 PM »
Hello, sorry about my late reaction.

Welcome!

About your last question, it has not been confirmed that M. Night visits this site every now and then. Many people believe that he has an account and posts here by a pseudonym. I do not believe that, though I like to believe that he sometimes visits, but does not have an account or has one, but never posted.
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Imalshen

• Personal Text
    Originality requires breaking rules-M.N. Shyamalan
    • Crazy Caera's Demented Dreams
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 09:21:12 AM »
That's cool about your writing! I'm a novelist too, though I've only got one book out at the moment, and that's just on lulu.com. I'm going to persue a more serious writing career after I finish college. I'd love to read some of your work if you posted it here, it sounds fascinating!
There Happen to be Signs in the Village that the Unbreakable Lady in the Water has the Sixth Sense.

astropos

• Praying with Anger

• Linkee.in - shorten & protect your URLs
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 09:47:13 AM »
nice story.  you should right a long story that would be better i think :)

Ms.Active

• Praying with Anger

• Email
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 09:16:47 AM »
Just want to say, M. Night's films inspire writers, and we're drawn to him.  I've had a long hard life now, and I know that there are two kinds of writers: the ones who are trying to succeed and get recognition (really that's all of us), and the kind of people who keep writing when success and recognition seem impossible.  If you're really a writer in your heart, you'll keep going no matter how many "day jobs" you have, or how few "success" credentials.  At the age of 67, and sick half my life, I've written two books and am working on a third.  I HAVE had the kind of recognition that matters.  My book on Ronald Reagan's Social Security Disability Reviews was out free on the internet for years, and one woman wrote me to say it kept her from suicide.  How much more impact can you hope to have?  Your posting was from 2009.  Hope you're still writing in 2013!

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 07:38:47 PM »
nice story.  you should right a long story that would be better i think :)

haha, brilliant. That's hillarious.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.