American Idol

Author Topic: American Idol  (Read 5273 times)

Rulm

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Twitter
American Idol
« on: March 13, 2008, 11:57:15 AM »
Just curious. Has anyone here been watching American Idol? It's embarrassing, but I've seen just about every season, and I have to admit; this is the best season, yet. Anyone?

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
Re: American Idol
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 07:09:53 PM »
I don't watch it, I don't even have the capability to get channels, my family just watches movies.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 10:07:25 PM »
Unfortuneately... yes.  I think its a waste of time, big waste of time actually, but it sucks you in.  And I strongly disagree with you, I think this is the worst season yet.  There have been way better singer in the past, no doubt! 
"My biggest fear in life is to be average."
      M. Night Shyamalan

Rulm

• Twitter
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 12:35:03 AM »
Yeah, there has been better singers before...like 3 good ones every season! Lol. This season, everyone could sing! And they are all unique and different. I actually care! Oh, and I disagree with you on it being a waste of time. Remember, we are witnessing the birth of a star!...Most of the time, lol. Every season has had a contestant that has made it big, and I'm sure this season won't be any different. As for the worst season...I would have to go with last season...I just didn't care about it much. And there hasn't really been a break-out star yet.

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 10:01:25 AM »
No offense to you Rulm, everybody has their own things they like to do, my paretns watch the show as well, but witnessing a birth of a star?  Again, no offense, but who cares?  It reminds me of the movie Troy with Brad Pitt right before he fights that big guy at the beginning of the film. 

The little boy goes and fetches Brad Pitt and says soemthing like, "They are calling you to fight.  They have the biggest man I have ever seen, I wouldnt want to firght him."  Pitt then spouts off, "Thats why your name will never be remembered."

I get caught up in these goofy shows to, so Im in fault to, but its such a waste of time.  We should be witnessing the birth of our own star, by making history.  Although, look how long it took me to write this long blog about AI.  What Am I doing!!!???  Its time to go out and make my own history!   :o ;D :D :o
      M. Night Shyamalan

Rulm

• Twitter
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 11:21:37 AM »
Good luck with your history! Lol. But really...Why would you watch it if you don't care? That makes no sense. Getting "caught up" doesn't seem like a good excuse to watch a show to me. But thats ok...I mean, we are here writing about a director for crying out loud! Lol.

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 04:07:44 PM »
LOL!  Well, now that you say that... all I have to say is... good point.  Haha.  What I meant by getting caught up was, I have a disabled brother who cant walk or talk, so the television is constantly on and he loves AI, and when there is a small house and the comp is practically right next to the TV its hard not to turn around and watch.  I tell myself, "Im just going to watch this one song."  Yeah, right.  :-\  Oh well, hope you didnt take offense.  Good points though.  :)

You know what?  We should all try to give something up, at least for a week or month that doesnt really mean anything to us.  Not watching TV or... movies and do something constructive.  Im not saying AI, Im just saying whatever in general that applies to your or my life.  It might be interesting.  I dont know, just a thought.   :)
      M. Night Shyamalan

Rulm

• Twitter
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 07:01:54 PM »
Lol. Yeah, I didn't take it offensively. I just wanted to point out some things. I'm Catholic, so I actually gave something up for 40 days and nights before Easter. I gave up videogames, lol.

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 08:37:13 PM »
Lol!  Haha.  That's funny!  Videogames.  I tell you what, I have a PS3 and I bought my family a Wii for Christmas, I hardly ever play it thank God!  Last year I rented the game Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas for PS3 and I kept statying up all night playing that dumb game!  Crazy, I never did beat it.  Haha!  What a life we have.   :o  haha.  By the way Rulm, what system do you have?

Lol.  This whole conversation has made me laugh so hard.  Haha!  So funny. 
      M. Night Shyamalan

Rulm

• Twitter
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 01:53:42 PM »
Lol. Yeah, it's a pretty random conversation! As of now, I only have a Ps2. The only game I play is Mortal Kombat Armageddon. I love it. Lol. I want a Wii pretty badly...Just for one game, but they're hard to come by and I don't have the money right now.

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 12:09:56 AM »
Yeah, the only game we have is the one that came with it, the Wii Sports.  Haha.  Actually fun, esp. with lots of players.  :D  Your right, what a random conversation.
      M. Night Shyamalan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 03:51:03 PM »
That's all right, random conversations can be interesting.  ;D
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Unbroken

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 11:01:15 AM »

Rulm

• Twitter
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2008, 01:41:14 PM »
LOL!!!! That was actually really catchy! Hahaha. Anyway, David Archuleta has season 7 in the bag.

Lifeordeath1

• Email
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2008, 01:51:52 PM »
The link wasnt that good.   ::)  It was ok.  They were funny to begin with, but then it got kind of boring.  I like that dumb girl at the beginning!  HAHA!
      M. Night Shyamalan