Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull

Author Topic: Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull  (Read 5420 times)

ALF

• The Village

• Email
Re: Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2008, 05:51:54 AM »
I didn't like the movie. I suppose I was expecting something better, maybe because I loved the 3 first Indy's films, and wanted to see one of them again. However it's just an espectacle without a good scrypt where Indiana seems whole the movie to be out of the story.
They put the character in some strange situations far from what the character was created for in his beginning.
I don't want to destroy the end for those who still haven't seen it, so I'll just say that the end was absolutly out of an Indiana Jones movie. I think that's the problem when they try to recover a character who hasn't been for 20 years in a movie.
Of coruse it's just my opinion.
My parents went to see the movie and my father loved it, so maybe it depends of what you expect from the movie, many times our expectations before seeing them make a big preasure to the final result.
Dame Nature moves in Strange Ways

marco

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    "Look! A circle!" - "Yeah...what's the problem?"
Re: Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 03:55:44 PM »
maybe it depends of what you expect from the movie, many times our expectations before seeing them make a big preasure to the final result.

Totally right.If I hadn't seen the trilogy,surely I would have appreciated it.
It's a bit like the all Star Wars thing to me:I saw the last three (Phantom Menace,Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith) and I loved Revenge of the Sith;the I saw the first trilogy and I didn't like it as much as I loved RotS.If I had seen the first three when they originally came out,probably I wouldn't think this way.
"Welcome to The Cove"