Inglorious Bastards Thread.

Author Topic: Inglorious Bastards Thread.  (Read 12879 times)

the_sorcerer

• The Village

• Email
Re: Inglorious Bastards Thread.
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2009, 03:04:49 PM »
I've seen Inglourious Basterds twice now, and I think it's just as good if not better than Pulp Fiction.

It is a fantastic movie, but Pulp Fiction is an absolute masterpiece imo. I know it's an annoying cliche to say, but PF seriously changed my life haha

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2009, 05:31:22 PM »
Pulp Fiction is beautiful.

"If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Jules Winnfield

Sanford

• The Avatar

• Black Lightning
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2009, 08:19:07 PM »
I've seen Inglourious Basterds twice now, and I think it's just as good if not better than Pulp Fiction.

It is a fantastic movie, but Pulp Fiction is an absolute masterpiece imo. I know it's an annoying cliche to say, but PF seriously changed my life haha

Yes, I agree that Pulp Fiction is an absolute masterpiece, but I really think Tarantino has evolved since PF as a writer/director. Everyone has always agreed that Tarantino's strongest point was his dialogue which he "moves the plot along with". Pulp Fiction is filled with dialogue scenes, but several of them offer the characters views on certain subjects and for the most part just have them BSing about anything and everything, then something at the end moves them to the next scene.

The dialogue in Inglourious Basterds truly DOES move the plot from one scene to the next in my opinion. And I also think he's gotten better as a director as well. SPOILERS!! That scene at the end of Basterds where the Nazis are all killed was one of the most intense scenes I've ever seen in my life.

But that's just my opinion. I love Pulp Fiction, but I think I love Inglourious Basterds just as much.

ShockWave

• Wide Awake

« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2009, 06:16:17 PM »
QT isnt about what's meant to be funny. It's about making funof thigns which are not funny in real life. It's ironic

I would have to agree with you, it's like, I'm laughing but the crap ain't funny.

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2010, 09:07:55 PM »
Okay guys!.

When you all read this posting and you are all welcome to click back and see my reaction on INGLORIOUS BASTERDS. I have to admit that today watching INGLORIOUS BASTERDS it actually put the smile on my face. I have never stated that I wouldn't watct it, but I did stated when I get the "chance" and today I got the chance. 2 Disc set sitting on my movie collection facing towards my living room in its all glory.

Very nice piece of work.

If you all wanna laugh at me, go ehead guess its the laughing moment.  ;D