12 Rounds.

Author Topic: 12 Rounds.  (Read 7036 times)

shadowbender

• Futuristic (After Earth)

Re: 12 Rounds.
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 04:54:50 PM »
I haven't seen it, no, and I shouldn't already be judging it, but just based on trailers, it didn't look to good for me. Have you seen it, Rohan?

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 08:19:32 PM »
I haven't seen it, no, and I shouldn't already be judging it, but just based on trailers, it didn't look to good for me. Have you seen it, Rohan?

Yes, I watched it on saturday. I enjoyed it, the ending was a little weak, but the rest, action and all was good.

Rohan

shadowbender

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 06:45:59 PM »

Yes, I watched it on saturday. I enjoyed it, the ending was a little weak, but the rest, action and all was good.

Rohan

Did you watch it on the FX channel?

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 09:58:14 AM »

Rohan

Are you talking about 12 ROUNDS, cause I saw it in theater.

shadowbender

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 05:29:16 PM »

Rohan

Yeah, I know. I'm talking about "The Marine". I was just wondering if you watched it on FX.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2009, 06:27:32 PM »

Rohan

Yeah, I know. I'm talking about "The Marine". I was just wondering if you watched it on FX.

The Marine, I watched it in theatres when it was first released. I know it was on FX last week, I saw the last action sequence.

shadowbender

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2009, 06:27:06 PM »

Rohan

The Marine, I watched it in theatres when it was first released. I know it was on FX last week, I saw the last action sequence.

My friends are fans of "The Marine" too, by the way. They love it and want me to see it.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2009, 08:23:31 PM »

Rohan

My friends are fans of "The Marine" too, by the way. They love it and want me to see it.

Its a good movie. Good action movie.