2012: How the Goverments will prepar 6 Billion people? :: They Wouldn't

Author Topic: 2012: How the Goverments will prepar 6 Billion people? :: They Wouldn't  (Read 16714 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
I saw this scary trailer in front QOS last week. I saw it now on Yahoo. It is scary. I don't beleive in 2012, but its interesting.

Check it out and movies.yahoo.com

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
Re: 2012: How the Goverments will prepar 6 Billion people? :: They Wouldn't
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 01:30:55 PM »
It looks somewhat scary, but more just annoying environmental stuff.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 05:38:42 PM »

I believe in invironmental stuff. Its serious and scary. There is an end to the world or the human race, but we're not sure when. It will be one day.

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 07:42:22 AM »
Scary or not, the movie looks way too much like The Day After Tomorrow (also by Roland Emmerich)
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 01:09:19 PM »
I don't think we're supposed to talk politics on here Rohan, but then again, this doesn't really qualify as politics.  Just wondering, why do you believe it all.

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2008, 02:15:36 PM »
Politics is alright over here. It's not allowed on 'New Board'
We can breath in space,

Prince111

• The Village

• Email
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 08:42:35 AM »

(The Happening)

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 11:22:49 AM »
I don't think we're supposed to talk politics on here Rohan, but then again, this doesn't really qualify as politics.  Just wondering, why do you believe it all.

You are right, no politics. The idea behind the movie is powerful. And there is an end to everything. Nothing is eternal. Dinosaurs were vanished from earth due to climate change and climate change is happening, yes THE HAPPENING as of this moment. Its known as global warming also. Its the beginning. I know it sad and scary, but truth is harsh.

Rohan

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2008, 11:25:36 AM »
Actualy, 2012 is not about the environment.

It's about the Mayan Calander. We count from year one to an endless year. But the Mayans are counting backwards. From, I don't know when, to zero. In 2012, the year zero will be reached. Some people say it's the end of the world. This movie is about what could happen if it's really the end of the world.
We can breath in space,

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 01:29:55 PM »
Actualy, 2012 is not about the environment.

It's about the Mayan Calander. We count from year one to an endless year. But the Mayans are counting backwards. From, I don't know when, to zero. In 2012, the year zero will be reached. Some people say it's the end of the world. This movie is about what could happen if it's really the end of the world.

End of the world due to environment.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2008, 01:48:06 PM »
Yeah, I need to look up all that Mayan calendar stuff.  Rohan, why do you believe all the environmental stuff.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 12:58:51 AM »
there are many ancient prophecies, including nostrodamus, which predict a 2012 world's end or other major world-changing event to and an era
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 05:14:54 PM »
Yeah, I need to look up all that Mayan calendar stuff.  Rohan, why do you believe all the environmental stuff.

It make sense. There is a possibility globe lose its gravitional force. Its possible an asteroid collision. Its possible the environment changes and all living things die. May not now, but in years to come.

Its possible. Look at the global warming around the globe. Search for it why its happening.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2008, 05:17:16 PM »
lmao..how do u think the planet could lose its gravitaional force? maaybe if humans were experimenting with dimensional breaches or subspace or something..but other than that, I don't see how, and even then im not sure if it could happen.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2008, 03:51:13 AM »
lmao..how do u think the planet could lose its gravitaional force? maaybe if humans were experimenting with dimensional breaches or subspace or something..but other than that, I don't see how, and even then im not sure if it could happen.

I advice to do a research on it. When I am saying all this I am not joking. I am a person who cares not only about my family, city and country, but also about the globe we live in. It should be everyone's responsibility to take this matter serious and start worrying about our beautiful planet. If an asteriod which is a star can lose its gravitional force coming down parts of it turning to ashes and parts falling on the moon than earth is also can lose its gravitional forces.

Earth can lose its gravitional force or all living things can die because of two man issues today. (1) Global Warming - (2) War. Todays weapons are way more advanced than the weapons countries used on each other during World War 1 and 2.

It is scary, it is sad, but it is true. I don't get it why many people laugh at these matters. I just don't get it.

The trailer for this movie was playing and people were laughing, like it was a joke. I know this that deep inside they were freakishly shocked and scared. I don't believe in 2012 in particular, but I do believe in the concept that stands behind it.