2012: How the Goverments will prepar 6 Billion people? :: They Wouldn't

Author Topic: 2012: How the Goverments will prepar 6 Billion people? :: They Wouldn't  (Read 16715 times)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Re: 2012: How the Goverments will prepar 6 Billion people? :: They Wouldn't
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 12:27:15 AM »
I advice to do a research on it. When I am saying all this I am not joking.  If an asteriod which is a star can lose its gravitional force coming down parts of it turning to ashes and parts falling on the moon than earth is also can lose its gravitional forces.
Earth can lose its gravitional force or all living things can die because of two man issues today. (1) Global Warming - (2) War. Todays weapons are way more advanced than the weapons countries used on each other during World War 1 and 2.
It is scary, it is sad, but it is true. I don't get it why many people laugh at these matters. I just don't get it.

the reason i laugh is because your concept of physics sounds like you grew up in a cave or something lol
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 04:11:41 PM »
I advice to do a research on it. When I am saying all this I am not joking.  If an asteriod which is a star can lose its gravitional force coming down parts of it turning to ashes and parts falling on the moon than earth is also can lose its gravitional forces.
Earth can lose its gravitional force or all living things can die because of two man issues today. (1) Global Warming - (2) War. Todays weapons are way more advanced than the weapons countries used on each other during World War 1 and 2.
It is scary, it is sad, but it is true. I don't get it why many people laugh at these matters. I just don't get it.

the reason i laugh is because your concept of physics sounds like you grew up in a cave or something lol

Nice one. It does sound like you are one of those individuals that don't hold a book and study. Speaking of cave, thats very childish of you saying that. No, I was not born in cave. I have studied these possibilities. Nothing is eternal. Not even your life is eternal. The earth is old, getting old. If an asteroid hits the earth its possible earth lose its gravity and collides with other starts or planets.

Google : 2002 NT7. Its an asteroid that it can hit earth on 2019.

Link: http://www.rense.com/general27/aster.htm

Can earth explode? : Read it : http://bioresonant.com/news.htm

Earth explode? :: A planet, like everything material in the Universe, is expected to decay in time. The rate of this decay, however, depends on a number of factors.

For example, 1 gram of plutonium can be expected to decay for many thousands of years. But, 1 kg of plutonium will not last even 10 milliseconds... When a radioactive isotope reaches so-called "critical mass" - it explodes.

Can we guarantee that our reckless abuse and overheating of Earth does not increase the probability of radioactive isotopes in the Earth's core reaching critical mass?

The story of Phaeton proves that existence of a planet in our Solar System cannot be taken for granted...

Do we need planet Earth? Maybe we don't...
Namaste, if you are religious than don't read it. Religion rejects science. An holy book is good to read and follow its words, but not going to save the earth.

Namaste I don't want this thread to get deleted or locked down. I don't appreciate you being disrespectful. I advice you to express your opinion here with us instead of disrespecting. No one is born in the cave here.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 04:20:14 PM by Rohan »

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 11:42:54 PM »
there is no science nor religion which says that asteroids are stars or that anything can lose it's gravity for any reason (except for the theory that the odd graviton wanders off into another dimension, which would give a plausible reason for why gravity is such a relatively weak force compared to say electromagnetism)

Rohan, i suggest you start your basic physics education with a really brilliant documentary by physicist and best-selling author Brian Greene, called The Elegant Universe, which can be found here:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html

I know, it's in english but the little you get out of it should more than triple your physics knowledge. ( i also suggest it to anyone else reading this thread..it's really good)
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 01:48:15 AM »
there is no science nor religion which says that asteroids are stars or that anything can lose it's gravity for any reason (except for the theory that the odd graviton wanders off into another dimension, which would give a plausible reason for why gravity is such a relatively weak force compared to say electromagnetism)

Rohan, i suggest you start your basic physics education with a really brilliant documentary by physicist and best-selling author Brian Greene, called The Elegant Universe, which can be found here:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html

I know, it's in english but the little you get out of it should more than triple your physics knowledge. ( i also suggest it to anyone else reading this thread..it's really good)

I pass. I don't want to read the book you read. I may start telling people that they are born in cave or barn. You are far way way naive. Please study more about this cause this is serious issue. Ignorance won't help it.

I am not going to argue with you. Lets stop it. If you write something with caves or your believes, I am not responding.

Rohan

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 02:48:43 PM »
I have to disagree with you in one aspect rohan-religion does not reject science (at least Christianity) but accepts it and uses it to improve the world.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 03:20:32 PM »
MrGlass, did you click the link i put in there? it really is a good documentary, and it's legal..it's on the pbs site.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 03:35:43 PM »
I have to disagree with you in one aspect rohan-religion does not reject science (at least Christianity) but accepts it and uses it to improve the world.

lol. Whats the difference between Adam and Eve and Early Man? Humans used to be ape like. Lets stop all this. Lets talk about the movie.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    • myspace
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2008, 05:09:22 PM »
well, rohan..evolution isnt technically verifiable at the moment..which is why it is still a theory of the origin of species.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2008, 09:10:49 PM »
I always liked the idea behind the 2012 and mayan calendar. I had this feeling that there will be a movie about 2012. I wanted to see PETER JACKSON, SPIELBERG or MEL GIBSON to direct this movie. Again, comes Roland Emmerich, I am not going to judge the book by its cover here, I will watch it. Honestly, I was impressed by Roland's work only once and that's "THE PATRIOT" I am talking about.

Godzilla, Independence Day, 10,000 BC was totally waste of time and waste of the talents. THE DAY OF TOMORROW was one of the movies I was eagerly waiting and again it was kind a disappointment. The wolves were bad graphics or should say CGI.

I am having my fingers crossed for 2012. I hope,  hope Roland did a great job with this movie. I readan article not so long ago about this project and now all of sudden Roland came with this movie.

Lets wait and see.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2008, 01:33:58 PM »
Well there's nothing really to talk about for the movie.

shadowbender

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2008, 06:27:53 PM »
Even though I hardly liked "10,000 BC" from Emerich, I think "2012" will be good.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2008, 10:49:30 PM »
Even though I hardly liked "10,000 BC" from Emerich, I think "2012" will be good.

I hope this movie is good. His movies are presented by some really awesome trailers and teasers, but doesn't meet the expectation.

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2008, 01:14:11 PM »
Didn't he do Day After Tomorrow.

shadowbender

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2008, 02:57:36 PM »
I know, he makes his movies look awesome with the trailers. For instance, when I saw the trailers for "10,000 BC", I thought the film would be amazing. But it didn't meet my expectations.

The Patriot, however, was great. And yes, he did do "The Day After Tomorrow".

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2008, 05:49:18 PM »
The Patriot is his only movie that I love. Its a great movie.