Attention Movie Buffs!

Author Topic: Attention Movie Buffs!  (Read 1823 times)

Namaste

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
Attention Movie Buffs!
« on: December 03, 2008, 09:23:27 PM »
My friend is writing a paper for her comic spirit class on Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. Anyone happen to know a film that relates to the story of Harold and Kumar? Not exactly the same storyline but happens to have similar aspects like two people on an adventure
Examples:
She's All That is amodern remake of My Fair Lady
Tropic Thunder is a modern remake of Three Amigos

I've never actually seen the movie, so if anyone could help me out, I'd appreciate it...plus its a chance to show off your geekiness
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Lifeordeath1

• Email
Re: Attention Movie Buffs!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 01:38:16 AM »
What was their film before that one?  I am sure it is probably the same plot and about the same things.  Haha.  Otherwise, its to late to think about it, but if I do think of something I will let you know.
"My biggest fear in life is to be average."
      M. Night Shyamalan

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 02:26:38 AM »
that is their first one..the second one is escape from guantanamo

I think i've got it though..their movies are pretty similar to the "Road" movies by bob hope and bing crosby. That's probably what the teacher is lookin for. (i just watched the H&K movie tonight)
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 11:04:35 AM »
My favorite : Dumb and Dumber.

ACDCguy

• The Happening

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 03:40:28 PM »
I remember watching Top 100 funniest movies and they were compairing Harold and Kumar to Bill and Ted's Excilient adventure, and Weird Science.