9-Looks Awesome

Author Topic: 9-Looks Awesome  (Read 2029 times)

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• http://www.teddyblass.com
Re: 9-Looks Awesome
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 01:28:35 AM »
I agree, it looks pretty darn neat. Usually something like this turns out to be style over substance, but it seems to have an interesting concept holding up the story.

shadowbender

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 02:29:04 PM »
I agree, it looks pretty darn neat. Usually something like this turns out to be style over substance, but it seems to have an interesting concept holding up the story.

Yes, I know. It looks like it has wonderful style and an epic feel to it. The action looks awesome as well.

I've been waiting for a movie like this for a long time. Something that has the fantasy style animation to it, and it's an epic action movie.

Can't wait for this one. 9-9-09, I'll be there.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 03:34:29 PM »
Really creative. A writer sits and creates characters and those characters sometimes becomes icons that will be charished forever and ever by all generations. My mind wonders, how writers sit and create an idea of characters. "9" trailer is amazing and the characters are so creative and seems sophisticated. After watching this trailer for the second time, even though its not my idea and my work I felt honored and proud of myself. I think may be because I am writing as well. I don't know, I just felt that bolt in my spine and felt the chills on my skin and got goose bumps.

Music is the other reason I got goose bumps. You know, when I am saying music, I am referring this to Mr. Malcome Crowe here :-)

Rohan

shadowbender

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 08:14:48 PM »
Really creative. A writer sits and creates characters and those characters sometimes becomes icons that will be charished forever and ever by all generations. My mind wonders, how writers sit and create an idea of characters. "9" trailer is amazing and the characters are so creative and seems sophisticated. After watching this trailer for the second time, even though its not my idea and my work I felt honored and proud of myself. I think may be because I am writing as well. I don't know, I just felt that bolt in my spine and felt the chills on my skin and got goose bumps.

Music is the other reason I got goose bumps. You know, when I am saying music, I am referring this to Mr. Malcome Crowe here :-)

Rohan

I totally agree with you.