Films Your Working On Now

Author Topic: Films Your Working On Now  (Read 1489 times)

shadowbender

• Futuristic (After Earth)

Films Your Working On Now
« on: January 18, 2009, 01:56:23 PM »
It's obvious that many of us here have a passion for movies, and I've seen people on here saying that they are aspiring filmmakers. I too, aspire to be a movie-maker, and as of now, I'm working on a lot of scripts. Are you guys working on anything?

Before, we post anything, I need all of you guys to remember two rules: No stealing each others ideas, and no bashing each others ideas.

Erik

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
Re: Films Your Working On Now
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 03:44:31 PM »
You placed this in the wrong subforum. Can someone move this to 'Aspiring filmmakers'?

I am working on a few projects. Let me start with the first one.

Someone on an other forum once started a project to make a short 3D animated movie and he was looking for other people to join. I started writing just a few weeks before that. So I joined.
Even though I don't know anything about animation, I wrote the script and will be producing. The project is taking a lot of time (everyone who works on it is still in school), but I have faith to finish it this summer.

Second one is a short thriller. Pre-production hasn't started yet, but will start soon. I wrote the script and will be producing and directing it.
Also this project will take a lot of time. There is no budget and again, everyone is still in school. I hope the short will be ready in fall/winter this year.

Also I am writing short scripts that won't be taken in production. Instead of that, I'll place them here (the first one is already up here). I ask for opinions and stuff. In this way I try to improve my writing skills.
Next one will be here soon. It's about two men that just came from the front of the first World War. They talk about their experience and how Germany should continue as a nation.
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

Mr_Glass.1

• Email
Re: Films Your Working On Now
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 06:40:06 PM »
Right now I am writing a script about a teenager/young adult male who is considering suicide.  You see most of his life, and the events that influence his decision.  Right now this is in pre-production.  I don't think I'm the best scriptwriter so right now I am trying to find another scriptwriter to cowrite it with me.
I see the world Lucius Hunt, just not the way you see it.

Ivy Walker to Lucius Hunt in The Village