12 Rounds.

Author Topic: 12 Rounds.  (Read 6961 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
12 Rounds.
« on: January 18, 2009, 07:19:01 PM »
Yes, John Cena is back. The Marine was awesome and now that he is chained with the DIE HARD director there is going to be suspense, steel to steel crashes, blasts, chases and some sick dialogues. John Cena is always impressive in the ring and on screen he is the futue action hero.

12 Rounds is about : Detective Danny Baxter (Cena) discovers his girlfriend (Scott) has been kidnapped by a ex-con tied to Baxter's past, and he'll have to successfully complete 12 challenges in order to secure her safe release.

website: www.12rounds-movie.com - Trailer is out on YOUTUBE, will be included on the site as well with good high definition.

Looking forward to this.

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

• http://www.teddyblass.com
Re: 12 Rounds.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 07:24:38 PM »
I am a WWE fan, but definitely not a WWE Films fan -- lol  ;D

The Marine was pretty awful. 12 Rounds doesn't look a whole lot better - in fact it seems to have the same premise (wife being abducted)

And Renny Harlin directed the worst of Die Hard movies (Die Hard 2) and he also directed one of the biggest flops in the entire history of Hollywood (Cutthroat Island).

This movie gets a big pass from me.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 07:31:03 PM »
I was totally entertained by THE MARINE. And since John Cena is linked with this movie, its an action packed movie. He is improving. It looks like he is staying on the screen as well. I know the director doesn't have any good of a resume, but who knows may be he is coming up good this time.

I didn't knew you were a WWE FAN. Who is your favorite wrestler?

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 08:05:12 PM »
Of the current generation, my favorites are Edge and Batista.

I love Santino Marella too. He cracks me up.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 10:55:56 AM »
Of the current generation, my favorites are Edge and Batista.

I love Santino Marella too. He cracks me up.

I know Santino is funny. Edge is awesome. I heard Batisa and RVD will be in a movie. Guest appearance or something.

My favorites Edge,Cena,Randy Orton.

shadowbender

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 11:09:47 AM »
I heard "The Marine" was good, despite the fact that it went straight to DVD.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 03:56:41 PM »

It is entertaining and non-stop action. Actually, the theatres were packed...Now I am looking forward to "12 Rounds"

shadowbender

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 01:54:30 PM »

It is entertaining and non-stop action. Actually, the theatres were packed...Now I am looking forward to "12 Rounds"

Whoa! It did come out in theatres. That's so weird, I could've sworn it went straight to DVD. You know, there is a sequel to this coming out, but this one, I know for sure, is coming out straight to DVD. I read this on Wikipedia.

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 03:09:20 PM »
Yea, oddly enough starring Ted DiBiase Jr. who isn't a big star yet.

But, for those of you paying attention, Randy Orton's Legacy faction is going to be a major stable in WWE. They are going to try to make Cody and Ted big stars of the future.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 11:05:10 PM »
Yea, oddly enough starring Ted DiBiase Jr. who isn't a big star yet.

But, for those of you paying attention, Randy Orton's Legacy faction is going to be a major stable in WWE. They are going to try to make Cody and Ted big stars of the future.

Did you see what Randy Orton did last night to Vince? I was shocked.

Dr Malcolm Crowe

• Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 11:20:35 PM »
Yea, that was crazy. Vince is too old to be doing stuff like that.

O well, it was probably Vinces idea anyways. lol.

Storylines are going to start getting interesting now that Wrestlemania is almost here. I went to Wrestlemania last year at the Citrus Bowl. Wow. What a great event.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 10:54:50 AM »
Yea, that was crazy. Vince is too old to be doing stuff like that.

O well, it was probably Vinces idea anyways. lol.

Storylines are going to start getting interesting now that Wrestlemania is almost here. I went to Wrestlemania last year at the Citrus Bowl. Wow. What a great event.

You went to Wrestlemania, you are one lucky soul. They came to home town couple of times. Smackdown/Raw and also Great American Bash, I missed the chance to attend. I always wanted the front row, I guess thats a little bit expensive. And the arena is 15 minutes away from me.

Storylines are getting better now. Vince is fun now... I don't know what he will do to Randy.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2009, 02:01:11 PM »
Its Called, 12 ROUNDS.

Okay, lets forget what director made before. All it matters is that what director has done today. 12 Rounds is all fun and edge of the seat thriller. John Cena is improving on the big screen. He is going to be the biggest action star. I don't know whats wrong with THE ROCK. Anyways, I will keep this short and spoiler free.

The film begins with a bang and takes you on roller coaster ride. I love action films, car chases, explosions, gun shots, fist fights, yelling, cursing, cars flying, running is all in this movie. I recommend watching it. 90s style is back on the screen. If you like metal to metal car chases, action, explosions, then this is the movie for you.

Dude, you won't even get the chance to put your pop corn in your mouth. Your drink will get warm in your hand without taking a single sip. And if you are with your girlfriend, you and her won't be able to look at each other once the movie starts.

Watch it.

shadowbender

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2009, 03:19:21 PM »
I'm sorry, but I thought this movie looked stupid. Sorry. I mean, John Cena is cool and all, but I thought the movie itself looked stupid.

John Cena was actually at the Kid's Choice Awards, which is surprising, but that was cool of him to do that.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2009, 08:15:06 PM »
I'm sorry, but I thought this movie looked stupid. Sorry. I mean, John Cena is cool and all, but I thought the movie itself looked stupid.

John Cena was actually at the Kid's Choice Awards, which is surprising, but that was cool of him to do that.

Have you seen it?