Triage

Author Topic: Triage  (Read 3369 times)

Rohan

• Global Moderator
  • Futuristic (After Earth)

• nightwriter22
Triage
« on: February 21, 2009, 02:58:17 AM »
Definately looking forward to this movie. It is a adaptation of the novel "Triage" starring none other than one of my all time favorites "Colin Farrell". The movie directed by "Danis Tanovic".

Plot : The girlfriend of a photojournalist sets out to discover why he came home from a recent assignment without his colleague.

Click the link of some new pictures : http://www.sarajevo-x.com/clanak/080506099/slike/1#vrh

Click here for the official stills : http://cf-italian.blogspot.com/2008/11/triage-immagini.html

He was on Ellen and said he lost 44 lbs by drinking coffee and diet coke and by eating only 2 cans of tuna a day. When people first noticed his weight loss they thought he had fallen back into drugs, but he promised it was for his role in Triage and it was all very healthy. Then on Ellen he says it wasn't healthy or advisable. Anyone know why the contradiction? Do you think he got mercury poisoning or something? How long did he eat this way? I know Christian Bale said he just didn't eat to lose 85 lbs for The Machinest which is horrible, but I don't know how much better eating only tuna could be considering the risk of mercury poisoning.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 03:02:43 AM by Rohan »

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
Re: Triage
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 10:02:43 PM »
Posters for TRIAGE.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 10:07:27 PM by Rohan »

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 11:11:50 PM »
Rohan, it's not healthy cuz he's eating nothing but gat dang tuna! eating only one thing every day is unhealthy no matter what it is. plus all that coffee is really bad.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 10:05:49 AM »
Rohan, it's not healthy cuz he's eating nothing but gat dang tuna! eating only one thing every day is unhealthy no matter what it is. plus all that coffee is really bad.

I agree with you Namaste. Couple of years ago when I was feeling unhappy the way I looked, I was actually eating only one thing. Salad and that was it. Then realized that I am missing a lot of other essential things that my body needs. I stopped and started eating healthy and started playing soccer and stepped into the gym. I feel way better now. Look better too. Still improving to get my abs...

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 02:24:58 PM »

shadowbender

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 08:27:46 PM »
Looking forward to seeing Colin Farrell, Heath Ledger, and Johnny Depp in The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2009, 09:01:56 PM »
Looking forward to seeing Colin Farrell, Heath Ledger, and Johnny Depp in The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus.

I think that's gonna be a good movie, but I am more looking forward to watch TRIAGE.

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 08:32:37 PM »
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.