X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Author Topic: X-Men Origins: Wolverine  (Read 3454 times)

ACDCguy

• The Happening

X-Men Origins: Wolverine
« on: May 02, 2009, 11:03:41 PM »
It's nearly Sunday and nobody has gone to see this movie that are on this website? If so why no chat? It's the biggest movie out right now, and I'd like to know if it's any good. Critics don't know crap, and right now they are attacking it. DID ANY BODY GO SEE IT AND LIKED IT???!!!

Erik

• Futuristic (After Earth)

• Personal Text
    d'oh!
Re: X-Men Origins: Wolverine
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 05:53:51 AM »
Didn't see it, haven't seen the orignal trilogy either...
We can breath in space,
they just don't want us to escape...

shadowbender

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 12:25:32 PM »
I saw this opening night, and it was awesome. Sure, there could've been more acting, but the action was just sweet! I liked it better than the original X-Men trilogy. Great start to the summer movie season, I suggest it to all fans of action movies or Marvel films.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 01:53:49 PM »
A friend of mine at work watched it. He said the action and all is great, except there is one thing in the movie which is a big turn off. When X-Men is on the copter, you could totally say its a green screen and fake background. The rest of the movie is pretty good action and awesome explosions.

Alana1991

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 11:50:29 AM »
I saw it yesterday, and I couldn't stop laughing, I thought it was terrible. So many corney and cliche scenes, and nothing really flowed. :D :D :D :D It didn't help when these guys behind my friend and me kept cracking jokes and were also laughing hysterically. I felt bad, I apologized to her later, but I'm still laughing about it today. XD  XD XD :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 11:53:03 AM by Alana1991 »

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 01:00:56 PM »
Yeah, the last Xmen movie really turned me off the idea...I am not excited at all about Wolverine (the movie).
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 02:59:45 PM »
I have never been a fan so, I don't care really about it. I think STAR TREK looks way better than this. Even though I am not a STAR TREK fan, I might buy the movie on DVD when it comes out. JJ ABRAMS is cool.

shadowbender

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 05:41:31 PM »
Ah, come on guys. I liked it a lot! But hey, what can I say? I'm a sucker for action movies.

Alana1991

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 06:43:48 PM »
I love action movies, but that was pretty bad. lol. Your opinion though, my friend liked it too. :)

I also want to see Star Treck, which is something I never in a million years thought I'd say. XD Hey, I looks freakin cool! :o So does that Terminator movie. ;D

Rohan

• Global Moderator

• nightwriter22
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 08:14:10 PM »
Terminator will kick some bUTT...

Namaste

• Personal Text
    The divine in me bows before the divine in you.
    • myspace
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 11:30:35 PM »
I also want to see Star Treck, which is something I never in a million years thought I'd say. XD Hey, it looks freakin cool! :o

lol, Alana..you should be the spokesperson for the movie.
that quote would be a perfect tagline for this star trek, and what audience they are targeting. (keep the misspelling too)
Sadly, the people who really appreciated the non-dumbed-down star trek (myself included) find this new movie downright insulting. It is by no means faithful to the world or vision of the late great Gene Rodenberry.
See the villain's larger eyes insinuating a just-off-normal perspective on how they see the world? I see signs Lucius Hunt; just not as you see dead people. I am so very happy we saw..each other, and no I will not tell you what color love is. Stop asking.

AIR NOMAD

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2009, 10:22:08 AM »
But it does serve as a good introduction for new fans right?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Are they going to be doing any more X-men Origins things?

ACDCguy

• The Happening

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2009, 01:55:34 PM »
X-Men origins: Magnito, and X-Men: First Class

shadowbender

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2009, 10:01:45 PM »
I saw Star Trek a little while ago, and it was brilliant! Fantastic! If you don't believe me, listen to everyone else. Great sci-fi film.

Terminator Salvation will be insanely awesome.

Oh, and there making a Deadpool spin-off, which should be great. I loved his character in "Wolverine".

Ad thanks for not bashing me Alana. ;D

Alana1991

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2009, 01:43:54 PM »
I heard nothing but good from Star Trek, definitely seeing it.

and no problem.lol.